The Note [31]

Kensley's POV

Have you ever walked into a classroom and just noticed that everyone was staring at you and gossiping?

And then you had a pang feeling in your stomach.

Then you started to think of all the things you could've possibly done in the past 24 hours for people to be looking at you.

But you don't remember doing anything too bad.

And since that's not the answer, you start to think of why people are staring at you.

Maybe it's something on your face?

Maybe it's what you're wearing today?

Maybe it's because you had on mix match shoes on that day.

So you looked at your shoes and realized that you didn't have on mix matched shoes so instances start storming through your head as you still try to figure out why you're being stared at.

Ever had that feeling?

Well, I have.

I had that feeling that Wednesday morning.

I quietly took a seat as I heard people talk about what I "did" but still didn't know what I did.

"I can't believe she did that."

"And why would she expose herself?"

"She didn't expose herself smart one, someone found the note and posted it online"

"Oh my gosh, this keeps getting better and better."

"Are you serious?! She did that?! Disgusting..."

I heard the whispers of all my classmates.

I sat through all that until the bell rang.

I ran out of class, only to find the majority of people looking at their phones, then at me.

"What?" I whispered, looking around as I walked to my locker.

I got my things out for my next period before hearing an angry but calm voice behind me.

"Is this true?" Ace said behind me.

I slowly turned around and looked at him.

"Is what true?" I asked.

"You know what the hell I'm talking about, and you know what everyone is talking about. Is it true?" He said, clenching his jaw.

His eyes were stormy grey and deep blue.

"I-I don't know what you're talking about." I shuddered, a shiver running down my spine.

"Kensley, what the fuck?" He read the supposed "note" on his phone again before handing me his phone.

I looked at the note, which had a black and white picture or a girl probably my age, with lingerie on, straddling a probably thirty something year old man on an office chair, in a classroom.

I read the note.

Mr Davis,
I haven't had a one on one with you and to be honest, watching you teach in class with your sleeves rolled up turns me on. I just needed you inside me a soon as possible. Thanks for tonight.
Love, KLP ♥️

I reread and reread the note over and over again.

My initials?

My handwriting?

What........?

"I-I don't underst...I really don't- - I..what?" I looked up at him, my head getting light.