Ranking [11]

+ Ranking +

"Where are you going?" Keagan asked as I walked downstairs.

"Out."

"Don't come back unless I tell you to, I'm having friends over." Keagan rolled her eyes.

"I don't wanna see you and your stupid friends either anyways." I shrugged.

"Well, I'm excited because Ace Miller might be coming and I need to dress really good for him. And, your stupid annoying weird ass isn't gonna be there" Keagan smiled.

Ace Miller?

I'm going somewhere with him in a few.

I smiled to myself as the doorbell rings.

Keagan's eyebrows furrowed.

She didn't have on pretty Victoria's Secret pj's right now.

She was looking pretty rough.

"I didn't tell my friends to come at this time." She mumbled as she walked to the front door and opened it up.

Her eyes went wide as she quickly shut the door.

She slowly looked at me.

"Ace........Miller is standing at our doorstep." She whispered.

I shrugged and smiled.

"Get me a fucking jacket! Look at me! I didn't know he was going to be the first person at my get togetherrrr." She whines, running around the house looking for a jacket.

She quickly put it on, combed her hair out with her fingers and opened the door again.

"Ace! What're you doing here so early? The party doesn't start till later." She twirled her hair.

"What party?" He asked.

I chuckled to myself.

Keagan's face turned red.

"um I'm here to pick up-"

"Me? Well Ace, you didn't tell me we were going on a date today!" She nervously laughed, twirling her hair.

I laughed harder to myself.

Do girls think this twirling hair nervous giggle thing is cute?

I hope they don't think it's cute. I find it annoying.

They looked like pigs having a seizure.

"No no, I'm here to pick up your sister." He chuckled, and then furrowed his eyebrows, clenching his jaw.

Damn it Kensley, I love it when he clenches his jaw.

Keagan's face turned pale.

I was rolling on the floor, laughing quietly.

My face was hot and red.

Now this is comedy.

Comedy is right!

"Sister? What sister?" She choked.

"Your twin sister, Kensley. Is she at home? We're going out. I came to pick her up."

"Y-you and m-my weird twin sister are going out? Today? What have I missed? This is a joke right? Have I died and gone to hell?" Keagan scratched her head.

She looked back at me and gave me an evil look when she saw I was rolling on the floor laughing.

I calmed down a bit and stood up.