The Grand Entrance [23]

Kensley's POV

So, I eventually found a bathroom nearby by the help of one of those weird lean men.

I walked inside and released myself.

All that skating and nervous walking made me pressed.

I flushed and got out of the stall, looking around the golden bathroom with elevator type music playing in the little speakers.

I talked to the sink and put on the tap, letting the cold water run over my skin before getting soap.

I bring my own soap everywhere I go.

I don't trust anyone else's soaps.

I squirted some in my hand before putting it back in my handy dandy backpack that I brought along with me.

Call me weird if you want to, ahaha.

I washed my hands and dried them before looking at myself in the mirror.

I straightened my dress and took deep breaths.

"I think she's arriving like right now!" I heard some girl say outside the bathroom.

Who's arriving?

"She does a grand entrance every year"

"I wonder what her dress looks like this time."

"Do you remember last year, someone fainted when she came down those luxurious steps-"

"And they had to usher the person out. Yea, Londyn Summers always brings the cake."

"Who was her grand date last year?"

"Ace Miller!" All girls say at the same time.

"It's him every year isn't it?" One asks.

"Of course. He's part of the grand entrance."

I listened to these group of girls talk as I looked at the closed bathroom door.

Londyn Summers makes a grand entrance?

With Ace Miller?

Ace Miller...

I look at myself in the mirror, furrowing my eyebrows.

"Londyn Summers grand entrance...this should be interesting-"

"Ladies! Gentlemen! Welcome! Gather around for the entrance of our host!" I heard someone yell as the sound came out from the blasting of the speakers of the bathroom.

So everyone had to watch this?

Interesting.

I straightened my dress once more before walking out of the bathroom.

"Ouch!" Someone sneered as I walked past them.

What did I do?

"Umm excuse me! That was quite painful!" Another person complained.

I gave them a sorry look before continuing on forward.

"Gosh damn it! What the hell?" Another person rubbed their arm in disgust.

I looked back and realized I put my skateboard on my skateboard holder on the wrong way.

"Oops" I nervously laughed, taking my bag off.

I mistakenly put it on horizontally instead of vertically.

Damn, I must've really wanted to pee.

Ahaha...

I switched it and put it in the right way before putting my backpack back on.

It got quiet as everyone gathers around the grand colossal staircases that could probably fit a million people.