Prom [37]

••Kensley's POV••

"One more big smile!" Mom cooed as she took pictures of Keagan and I that evening.

"Mooooom we're running late." Keagan rolled her eyes, flicking the camera off as mom gasped and I laughed.

"Yea she's right, we're running late and" I started but was interrupted by the loud ringing of a doorbell.

"Our date is here." Keagan excitedly ran to the door as I trailed behind her, laughing harder.

I watched as she opens the door, revealing a very handsome and tall specimen.

My eyes widened at the sight of Ace.

Holy shit Ken, he's beautiful.

Damn right he is inner Ken.

But I didn't even think it was possible for somebody to be that hot

"Kensley? Earth to Kensley." I heard Ace and Keagan say to me in the background of my thoughts.

I blinked a couple of times, nervous at my now red face.

"You look beautiful." Ace said to me.

Beautiful?

Beautiful?

"T-thanks plankton. You look really fucking sexy—oops" I blurted as everyone around me laughs.

"Come on, picture with the date of course." Mom said as she positioned Ace in the middle of Keagan and I.

"Formal picture. 1, 2, 3, cheese!" I heard her say before she took the picture.

"Silly one!" I yelled.

"Yes silly one!" Mom said.

I stuck my tongue out, making my eyes cross.

Keagan did the same thing, while Ace made bunny ears with his fingers behind our heads, closing one eye and sticking his tongue out.

"Perfect!" Mom jumped up and down in excitement as Keagan rolled her eyes and I laughed with Ace.

"Ready guys?" Ace asked and we nodded.

"Alright, stay safe guys. Kensley especially you please stay safe, don't forget to take your pills and don—"

"Mom." I stopped her, "I'm gunna be fine." I kissed her cheek before joining the others outside.

++

"Oh my gosh is this real?" I asked Ace and Keagan as we made our way to the event center, with linked arms.

"Yea princess it's pretty fucking real" Ace chuckled.

"Well fuck!" I laughed, "is there alcohol?" I asked as Keagan gasped, smiling.

"Yea I'm guessing someone has spiked the punch already, I wouldn't be too surprised is they did." She shrugged as we made our way in.

I watched as all eyes landed on the three of us.

Keagan, Ace, and I.

Smiles grew on the faces of most people as some even started to applaud.

My eyes widened in shock as I glanced at Keagan and Ace.