Context Clues [12]

+ Context Clues +

After multiple encounters with the populars and eruptions of laughter and conversing, I ended up in the bathroom, sitting on the couch that was in there.

I left Ace out there to talk with his friends.

Pretty good furnishing in this bathroom if I do say so myself.

You know, there was this one point in my life where I wanted to be an interior designer and start my own designing company or agency were people would come design homes with me.

But I saw that going nowhere.

Then, I also had this point in my life where I wanted to be a YouTuber and do daily vlogs and lifestyle videos.

But my life was too boring for that....

I sometimes wish there were competitions on who can watch the most Netflix shows.

Now trust me on this one, I'm definitely taking the gold home.

I consider myself a.....pro.

You know

Like a

Professional.

And some people might try to take my place but I knock them down like how the grinch stole Christmas.

"Nobody's taking my Netflix place! Ever!" I raised my voice.

Some adults gave me weird looks before exiting the bathroom.

"Oh..." I mumbled, forgetting I wasn't alone.

You see, a lot of people might find The Office a very boring show, but they're just not mature enough to know whats going on and-

"You!" I heard someone shriek at me and slap me across the face.

"Ooooo" I moaned as I bent down and held my face, trying to ease the pain.

Shantelle Davis, another popular, and Ace's ex....well....one of em...

What did I do wrong this time?

She punched me across the face.

Yea, I'm definitely bruised, badly.

Then she kicked me continuously.

I was on the floor, holding my stomach and head, because those were the body parts I cared of the most.

"Stop!" I yelled.

This actually fucking hurts.

What did you do this time?

I don't know? You mean what did we do this time!

I didn't do crap!

I didn't either inner!

You are me!

Ughhhhhh

Ughhhhhh

"Stop it! My gosh!" I yelled, pushing her away from me.

I attempted to get back up, only for her to slap me again, making me fall down.

I groaned as she punched me in my sides.

Alright, so I normally don't cry, but I start to cry so much because it hurt badly.

"What did I do wrong?" I sob.