Chapter 9

You could listen to this music if you want while reading the chapter.
------------------------------------------------------

"Yeah boss...he's coming..."
"Good...we need him."
"For what?"
"You'll see...or you won't."
"Gahh!" *snap*
"I only need one man for this plan..."

In front of the tower...
Harry walks in front of a curtain of vines. He was about to enter before he heard rustling in a nearby bush. He turned and pointed his hook towards the sound.
"Hey calm down it's me..." Rapunzel whispers while emerging out of thw bushes. Harry lowered his hook and came closer to Rapunzel.
"Do you have a plan?" Harry whispers, in case someone is listening.
"Go in...and beat up people." Rapunzel says while swinging her frying pan.
"I like that plan..." Harry says while smiling. Harry then rambles on about abliterating them and just rambles on and on till your mom interrupts him,
"Harry, chill. We need to get Y/N back." They both sneak around the side of the tower. They see the secret entrance and slowly creep.
"Sir..." a tall women with short blonde hair emerged out of the darkness.
"They're here..."
At that moment Rapunzel emerges from the entrance with Harry trailing close behind her.
"Ah...sooo GREAT TO SEE YOU!" A man with black hair and red highlights says as they enter.
"Where's my daughter?" Your mom says while pointing her frying pan at the man.
"Oh now calm down..." the man says while putting his hands up, "she's with my little brother" he says while pointing at the couch. Your tied up sitting on the couch with Kiel wrapping one arm around you. You look up and see your mom and Harry a single year falls down your face. Harry growls and tries to pace by Rapunzel, but your mom puts her hand out and stops him, still pointing her frying pan at the man.
"Now let me introduce myself...
I'm Kaede, Kiel's older brother." Kaede says while bowing.
"What do you want?  Why are you doing this?" Your mother asks.
"One...you pushed my mom out of a window and she died... second my little brother has a crush on your daughter.. aaannnddd...." Kaede then turns to smile at Harry. " A little friend of mine wanted my help to... make you evil again...Harry..." Kaede then turns to a doorway and Uma enters.
"Uma?" Harry asks caught off guard by Uma's sudden arrival. "What are you doing here?"
"Well..."Uma Us then starts to laugh but then calms herself. "A flirt shouldn't have a crush, especially...with an Aurodon kid..." Uma says while talking disgust at the last part."Plus couldn't I visit you?" Uma says in an innocent voice. Harry scrunches his nose in disdain.
"Ah!!!" Everyone turns to the sound of a guy screaming. Kiel is holding the lower part of his arm where you can see blood dripping down. Your gritting your teeth, as you just bit him.
Kaede sighs in annoyance,
"That's the tenth time today...why do you like this girl?"
"She's unique." Kiel says matter of factly.
"Get a bandage." Kaede says waving off his brother.
"Thank you I'll be off, I need to bring Harry back to the Isle. And I'll let you keep Y/N there's nothing I could use from her." Uma says walking towards Harry.
Kaede smiles to himself and says,
"I don't think so..." Two giant goons come up from behind Uma and try to grab her. Uma kicks one in the face and is grabbed by the other one.
"Ow!" One of the goons tell as he turns to you. You kicked your shoe off at him. He gripped even tighter on Uma as she back kicks him in the groind. The goon falls to his knees feeling excruciating pain. Uma then takes out her sword and tried to fight off the other goon. Five emerge from the doorway. Uma trys to escape as five more come from upstairs.
"I will not lose!" Uma yells angrily. All ten goons start to corner her. Then one goon falls from the impact of a frying pan. Then the other is hooked by his nose and being dragged to the window. Another goon trys to stop Harry, but with his other hand Harry pulls out a sword and slices the goon on the neck.
You sit there trying to think of a way to escape. You then think back to when your dad taught you escape techniques he used to use when he was young. You turn to your side notice Kiel talking to his brother while everyone else was fighting. You slip out of the ropes and sneak up behind Kaede. Before you could do anything the tall women with blonde hair attacks you from behind. She pins you down,but you kick her off with both of your legs. You quickly get up as she falls backwards, but she does three flips and the remains in a stance position. 'Show off' You thought as you start to climb th wall by grabbing anything that stuck out. Luckily this was your mom's old home so of course there were many objects sticking out of the walls. You leap from each object till you jump onto the framing of the roof. You look down and see the biggest goon grabbing Uma and trying to take her away, with her protesting of course. You jump down on his shoulders and wrap your legs around his neck in a choking position. He let's go of Uma Ins and gasps for air. He tries to pry off your legs, but he falls limp. You get up and see Uma with a surprised smile on her face. She chuckles at how easily you took down that guy.
"RAPUNZEL!" You and Uma both turn to see Rapunzel half on the frame of the window and half out of it with Kaede ready to push her off.
"You'll know what it feels to die..." He then turns to you," And you'll learn what it's like to lose your mother" he says while getting teary eyed.
"NOOO!"You scream, but that scream couldn't undo what happened next.