Chapter 21

I don't know why I put this music on, listen if you want to. I mean I like the lyrics, so yeah.
------------------------------------------------------ The goons try to push him out the window,but Harry blocks himself as he says in a hushed tone,
"Not today fuckers..." You watch as Harry uses his hook and swipes at all of the goons faces not missing a single goon.
The mystery guy trys to get back into Danny's body,but is pulled back by Harry.
"COME HERE!" Harry said enraged. You bite the hand of your capture and run to your closet. As the goon comes closer you pull out the frying pan your mom left and swing at the goon's head. He knocks out and falls to the floor.
"Woah... I need to get a frying pan one of these days..." You murmur as you go around knocking guys out. After a long struggle of running, ducking, hitting, and fighting all the goons are knocked out on the floor.
'Where are the police when you need them?' You think as you see Harry pinning the man to the wall. You rush over enraged.
"Where's my mother?" You ask pointing the frying pan at him. He shows you a giant toothy grin as he let's out small chuckles. Harry tightens his grip on his neck making me choke. While gasping for air, he keeps laughing.
"Shes....gone..." he says smiling.
"What do you mean gone?" You ask with worry written on your face.
"You know what I mean..."
You let down your frying pan and smack him across the head with it. He knocks out with blood running down the side of his face.
"Harry I'll call the police, you tie all of these people up..."
"Already on it lass." Harry reply with rope in his hands.
'Man, this is like a recurring thing now huh? Villains at every corner. 'You think as you call the police.

*after the police arrive.*

"My mom's about this tall...brown hair, light green eyes..." You say as you see your dad rushing over to you.
"Dad!" You yell as you jump in on his arms. He welcomes your embrace as you both break away from the hug.
"Did they find her?" Your dad says with worry lined in his voice.
"No..."You say sadly as you drop your head and look at your feet. Harry grips your shoulder reassuringly as you look up at him with a sad smile.
"Sir...we found her..."
"You did?!" You and your father said in unison.
"I'm sorry..."
Your father's eyes tear up as he looks to see his wife's dead body being wheeled into an ambulance.
"We found her dead, it looks like shes been dead for an hour..."
You hug Harry and cry into his chest as you feel wet tears on  your head. 'Everyone loved mom... everyone except those evil son of a--' you cut your self off from your thoughts as you see Danny sitting on the curb crying.
"Danny..." You whisper as you walk towards him.
"Danny...is that really you?" You ask him as he looks up at you with naive innocence in his eyes.
"Yes..."he says choking on tears.
"Hey...hey..." You say patting his back and sitting next to him.
"If I were to just tell you about all the things that happened between me and Jun to you then, mom wouldn't be dead..." Danny said choking on tears.
"No...if I were more...understanding..."
"I guess we're both at fault for not solving the situation properly..." Danny replied wiping his tears.
"Listen...mom said she wanted her funeral to be a celebration of when she was alive. Not a day to mourn the one day she died, the one day she wasn't happy. "
You say to Danny half hugging him as he put his head on your shoulder.
"Let's throw her the best party..." Danny said while sadly smiling at you.
"Yeah..." You reply as you feel tears stream down your cheeks.
"Mom would've wanted it that way. A party instead of a funeral..."
"We could put up her favorite sun flags!" Danny said excitedly as tears started to stream down his face.
"Yeah!" You say laughing as more tears rushed out of your eyes.