Chapter 16

Music at the top, listen if you want to.
------------------------------------------------------
You feel a sharp pain to the head as your vision becomes blurry. You black out,but...don't. You feel your self falling as you look around and only see darkness. Your hair lights up a golden blonde endlessly falling with you. There didn't seem to be an end. You see light at the end of the darkness and shield your eyes as you got blinded. Your eyes widen as you see a forest lush and beautiful. There were the the sounds of birds chirping and you saw butterflies of all colors dancing in the wind. You notice a family of deer drinking at the stream as the little deer played with each other, both prancing in the brightly colored flowers. You smile to yourself,but wonder why this was happening. You then feel cracking coming from around you. Your eyes widen in fear as you see black clouds swirling around the forest. It rains blood and acid as everything began to melt. The family of deer become skeletons with fear still on their 'faces'. The butterflies become bats and start to fight the birds. The birds fight back and become big black crows with red eyes. The flowers wilt and become black while all the trees go bare. You feel a substance at your fingertips and see black goo oozing out of the cracks.
"Ahhh!" You scream standing up, but is trapped by the goo. You start to sink in the goo and completely get devoured. You open your eyes and see a giant toothy smile. You keep falling, the mouth opens revealing a bloody tongue. You try to fall another way...but there is no other way.

"What?! No! What's happening?!" You scream as you fall into the mouth, as it closes it's lips you feel the slimy tongue and see two red eyes staring at you in the darkness. You feel footsteps on your hair and feel the cold sweat forming at your temple.

"Hello?" You say hearing your echo. In the background you hear hushed whispers and feel clawing at your back.

"Ah! Hey!" You scream trying to hit whatever just scratched you. Your brother's bloody face appears out of the darkness hoarsly saying,
"Fighting isn't always the answer," tears of blood begin to pour out of his eyes, "right sis?" He finished smiling ,crying, and choking at the same time. You back away and feel the teeth against your back. You close your eyes shut and try to escape the nightmare...

...

...

You hear nothing and open your eyes again. Your back in your dorm...'Was it...a dream?' Your closet door began to slowly creep open...you look to see Kiel disfigured and smiling.

"You didn't think you could escape that easily did you?" You back away again trying to find a weapon. You feel multiple hands grab you from behind and pull you out of the window. As you fell everything slowed down...you saw the rain almost stopped by your face and body. You look around and see the shadow looking at you through Harry's dorm window. The shadow then put a 'finger' to his lips.
"Shhhh..." it said before disappearing. You open your mouth trying to talk,but nothing comes out. You fall and feel air escape your lungs. You try to breath,but choke on nothing...
Nothing...
That's all their is...
Nothing...
You feel yourself slipping away...

"Honey? Why did you leave?" Your eyes shot open as you heard your mom's voice. You see a...memory.

"My little ray of sunshine?" Your mom says while placing a hand to your cheek. "Why did you run away?"
Tears stream down your face as you remember what happened that day...

*flashback*

"HOW COULD YOU?!" You screamed at your brother with tears streaming down your face.
"I-i", your brother stuttered out.
"NO! STOP! WE'RE TWINS! WE SHOULD HELP EACH OTHER OUT!" You scream with anger and sadness mixed together.
"I'm sorry you didn't realize how your brother and boyfriend are gay. Oh! Also,I'm sorry that everything revolves around you!" Your brother said sarcastically while pointing a finger at you. You let out a groan of anger and ran out of the house. You ran to the bridge, sat down and let your legs dangle off the side of the bridge. You saw your brother coming and stood up, not wanting to talk to him.
"Y/N!" Your brother yells grabbing your wrist.
"STOP!" You yell while pushing him...your eyes widened in terror as he fell of the bridge... as he fell to his death...
You had ran back to your house crying and regretting what you had done.
"MOM!" You scream while choking on your tears.
"My little ray of sunshine?" Your mom says while placing a hand to your cheek. "Why did you run away?"
You cry even more...
"Danny...Danny fell...off the bridge..." you start to cry even harder. Your mom's smile fades.
"EUGENE!" Your mom yells while pulling your dad and you down to the bridge.
"NO!" Your mom screamed while shuffling down to Danny's bloody dead body on the empty riverbank. Your dad holds you close as silent tears fall down his face. He then begins to make inaudible noises while choking on tears. 'It was my fault...' You thought,' It was all my fault...'
Your mom had sung the song a thousand times, bawling her eyes out...but it was too late. Danny...was gone.

*end of flashback*

You snap back into 'reality' and try running. You shuffle through the air like a constipated duck, but it will do. You break through Harry's window and see the shadow, waiting for you.

"Now dear remember..." the shadow started while showing it's signature grin, "this isn't real" it finished in a hushed tone.

"Huh?" You said before opening your eyes on the floor of your dorm. You look to the door and see it open.

"Y/N?" Harry says while giving you a questioning look.
'The one who sent me...was you...'
The shadow whispered in your head.
"Lass?" Harry said while growing more concerned. Your face grew pale...

"No..." You whispered under your breath.