Chapter 14

Music at the top 👌👍
------------------------------------------------------
You wake up and see Harry with bed head crawling through your window. You both stare at each other.
"I need a lock on that window..." You mumble as you keep looking at Harry. Harry then starts to smile as he falls off the window on the floor.
"Ouch" Harry says while smiling. You giggle and come over to help him up. You lend out your hand, Harry takes your hand and then smiles mischievously as he drags you down on the floor with him. He wraps his arms around you and snuggles you on thw ground.
"I'm not your giant teddy bear!" You yell while laughing. He kisses you on the neck.
"Well... I'm your teddy bear if you ever want to snuggle." Harry says while winking. You blush deep red as you try to push him away.
"Awww...no." Harry says as you successfully escape his grasp.
"Now what are you doing here?" You ask putting your hands on your hips.
Harry looks up at you and smiles. He then stands up and looms above you.
"Can't I visit my girlfriend?"
"You want to know the story about Jun being gay don't you?"
Harry nods while smiling innocently like a kid. You let out a little sigh as you sit down on your bed. You pay the side next to you..."come on sit down" you say as Harry gladly sits down next to you.

*after telling him the story*

"I'm going to kill him..." Harry says while standing up.
"No don't!" You yell as you pull him back by the arm.
"Why not?" Harry whines
"Because he was my best friend before all...the teenage hormones kicked in..." You said trying to properly explain.
Harry pouts and then adruptly hugs you.
"Ahhh!" You scream at the sudden hug.
"As long as I get to love you, as long as we love each other... I'm fine with your desicion..."
"Woah Harry...that was really deep." You say while hugging him back.
"I still want to kill him though..." Harry says while breaking away from the hug and trying to go out the door. You sigh,but smile at his childish behavior. Ever since you two started dating, you saw more and more different sides of him.

 Ever since you two started dating, you saw more and more different sides of him

Jun: Hoi

Y/N: lol wtf?

Jun: wyd?

Y/N: trying to stop Harry from killing you.

Jun:oh...O.O

Y/N:...hby?

Jun: Just making comic strips...

Y/N: So do you have any crushes on the guys here?

Jun: nah not yet, I mean I just got here yesterday.

Y/N: lol right

Jun: Does your boyfriend still want to kill me?

Y/N is typing...

Y/N: yeah, he's sharpening his hook

Jun: REALLY?!0.0

Y/N: dude chill I'm kidding

Y/N: he passed out on my bed

Jun is typing...

Jun: Oh thank god...

Jun: ttyl my cute guy friend is requesting a face time ;)

Y/N: oooo~~~ go get some!

Jun: Ew shut up...

You turn your phone off as you look down at Harry's sleeping face.
*bzzzz*

Jun: nvm it was a butt dial he's busy 😣

Y/N: lol

Jun: how could you jist say lol? And how do I know Harry's asleep? He might be coming to kill me right now.

Y/N is typing...

Y/N: chill he's asleep

Jun: woah the monster actually sleeps

Y/N: Hey! That's my boyfriend your talking about!

Jun: oho~! I bet Harry would be Happy to hear you call him your boyfriend 👀

Y/N: whatever bye...

Jun: bye...

You plop next to Harry as he shuffles in his sleep. You look down at Harry's cute sleeping face and think of what a cute angel he looks like. Harry smirks,
"Enjoying the veiw?" You jump back surprised blushing deeply. Harry looks up at you smiling and pulls you down.
"Hey!" You yell as he snuggles you resting his head in the crook of your neck.
"Shhh... I love naps..." Harry says while closing his eyes. You let your eyes flutter shut as you fall asleep in Harry's arms.

"That b!tch!"
"Audrey...that girl doesn't deserve him..."
"Yeah... I know, he deserves me!" Audrey says while putting down her binoculars.
"Lets get them..." Audrey says while smirking.
------------------------------------------------------
Sorry a bit of a short chapter this time. I'm glad you all like this story and I read all of your comments. They make my day 💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓
Bye my loves~!