Chapter 8

The pic up above is Rapunzel now, you know as a mom and all.

This is you, you can alter how she looks to how you imagine yourself in this book,but I tried to find someone with green eyes and brown hair

This is you, you can alter how she looks to how you imagine yourself in this book,but I tried to find someone with green eyes and brown hair. Try to imagine the mom as lifelike as you can too.

This is mother gothel's son, I know what you might be thinking, 'oh no he's hot!' But remember how crazy he is

This is mother gothel's son, I know what you might be thinking, 'oh no he's hot!' But remember how crazy he is. Now on with the story!
------------------------------------------------------
At wherever Rapunzel and Uegene ended up...

"She's not answering her calls...it must be the work of that hook guy!" Your father growls.
"Uegene...i'm sure it's nothing to worry about."your mother says reassuringly.
"I don't know..." You dad says while fumbling around in his suitcase.
"What are you doing?" Your mom asks peering over your dad's shoulder.
"I set up a sound device, like a baby monitor except more high tech, in her room."
"What?!" Your mother yells,           "Give her some privacy!" Your dad listens into the past few days and heard all the conversations you and Harry had.
"That stupid bastard must have done something." Your dad growls.
"Honey calm down...listen to last night's recording...maybe something happened." Your dad looked at her with wide eyes.
"No! Not like that you idiot! Your mom yells while punching Eugene in the arm.
"Ow..." Eugene says while starting up the device...they were terrified to what they heard.

Meanwhile Harry is dangling from a rooftop...
Harry trys his best but starts to lose his grip. He almost falls when his hook gets caught between some roof tiles. He hoists himself up and starts running after the man. Your phone slips out of your pocket as Kiel jumps into the opening of a white can and drives off at full speed. Harry throws a roof tile at the van that he quickly loses sight of. Harry looks down at your phone and sees your parents requesting a face time. Harry swipes it open with a panicked expression on his face.
"Hey you!  You villain! WHERE'S MY DAUGHTER!" Eugene screams at Harry through the screen. Harry takes his hand to cover his mouth as he begins to feel teary eyed. He closes his eyes shut preventing them from letting tears fall. Harry then furrows his brows and says,
"I'll get her back.. I could've stopped him, but I was too weak. I'll get her back..." Harry says while Eugene looks at him with a questioning look.
"And I know where she is!" Rapunzel yells in the background swinging her frying pan with a determined expression on her face.
"You do?" Harry says looking at her with surprise.
"Kiel has her...meet me at the tower...yes...THAT tower." She says while walking to the exit,
"Oh and...don't get caught." She says before finally exiting the door. Harry ends the call and looks towards the direction of where the van drived away. Harry jumps onto a nearby windowsill and hastly made his way down. He then looks down at his hook. "I'm not gonna lose her too." Harry whispers to himself in the darkness. Harry then jumps on his motorcycle and rode of on the moonlit road. If only he had known who was watching him...maybe then he could've made it before it was too late.
------------------------------------------------------
Sorry about the short chapter, I have a little bit of writer's block. Boi~!