Chapter 11

Eren's POV

"Umm... Levi, I thought we were going to my house," I played with the hem of my shirt in the passenger's seat of Levi's car.

He simply hummed in response.

"I thought we were going to my house," I replied quietly.

Levi looked at me, his hair creating a shadow over his eyes, "We're going to my house. All of my toys are there."

"T-Toys?"

"Mhm," Levi waved one hand while keeping the other on the steering wheel, "Whips, handcuffs, ropes, cock rings, anal beads, you know, the usual stuff for BDSM and the sorts. You know that I'm a little sadistic, right?"

I shrunk further into my seat, "That sounds painful."

"That's the point, brat."

"B-But I'm a virgin."

"Oh yeah. Fuck. I bought so many new toys because I've never really been with a guy before. I guess I'll be slightly gentle," the glint in Levi's eyes was intimidating.

I squeaked and then covered my mouth.

"Did you just squeak, Eren?" Levi asked, eyeing me out of the corner of his eye, "Oi, are you a masochist?"

My eyes widened, "I don't fucking know!"

"Good," Levi relaxed a bit, "It's more fun to find out."

"Hurting people makes you happy?" I asked, confused.

"Oi! Brat, I swear if you're kink shaming me, you are going to be beyond punished when we get home," Levi growled, but then his expression softened, "I'm only like that in the bedroom. I wouldn't do anything to seriously hurt you. I won't just randomly hit you either. Domestic abuse is horrible."

I felt a little more comfortable, "I guess I'm okay with it then. Try not to go all out though, okay? I'm still new to this. Once I'm used to it, have your way with me."

"You're an idiot to give me that much power," Levi chuckled, "I might not be able to hold back, you know. Anyways, do you have any kinks?"

I thought about it for a while.

Daddy kink? No. I'd rather not picture Grisha when I'm being fucked. Spanking? No, that reminds me if Grisha again. Cosplay? Oooh. Maybe if Levi's the one to dress up. I highly doubt he has any outfits at his place.

"Cosplay, maybe," I replied, "I wouldn't mind being fucked by a sexy teacher Levi."

"I knew it," Levi laughed, "When I saw that wig, I knew it. God, Eren."

My eyes widened, "N-No! I want you to dress up, not me. That'd be embarrassing as fuck."

"You don't have a Nazi kink, so you? I will not dress up like Hitler."

"No! That's horrible! You'd be better off as Napoleon anyway. Ooh. Maybe you can get a Sebastian Michealis cosplay outfit. You kind of remind me of him a little bit. Ooh, but if you do that, you gotta do whatever I say. Treat me like Ciel. You gotta say 'yes, my lord' to everything too. Damn, that'd be hot as fuck," I explained, my blush growing by the minute.

"Eren, that's weird as hell. I'll do it though in the future maybe. Oh, by the way," the raven punched me in the shoulder, "Don't you dare call me Napoleon again, you asshole."

"You should dress up like Light Yagami one day and fuck me. That'd be hot too."

"Goddamn weaboo."

"I love you too."

The rest of the car ride was silent as we made our way to Levi's house. I read Stars, some fanfic on Wattpad written by some lame author who calls themself 'Ari-gami.' They probably have a god complex, but I'm pretty sure Levi does too, so I didn't judge. It was a reader insert and a modern AU. I was enjoying it. It had gangs and high school life in it. It was oddly enjoyable. (I'm a slut, just add it to your reading list, por favor?)