THE HYPE IS REAL!!!!

Okay, so remember how I kept talking about a book that was going to be super hype-worthy? Well, IT'S OUT NOW! The first chapter of Cardiac Arrest is now up for the public to see and I am super excited, especially because I was able to get two really cool people on board. One of my really good friends is the editor and an amazing author has also agreed to cowrite with me! I'm super excited and the reaction that it's gotten so far is astounding. I'll stop blabbing and just get to it. XD

Blurb:

"The human whose name is written in this note shall die..."

Senior in high school, Eren Smith has found himself with quite a terrifying power, the power of the Death Note. He decides to use this power for good, rather than his own selfish gains. He aims to make the world a beautiful utopia devoid of crime, and he will cut down anyone who gets in his way.

Levi is the infamous detective, L. He is known as the "world's strongest detective," never once failing a case. He puts not only his reputation, but his life on the Kira case as he travels down to the source of the crime, Fort Worth, Texas.

Will there ever be a winner to this seemingly endless battle, or will it end in a deadly stalemate?

Co Author: Kaleidoscope_Keys

Editor: @_seyanever_

⚠️Warning⚠️: This fic contains mature language, extreme violence, and other mature themes. There may or may not be smut. We don't know yet.

Disclaimer: We do not own Attack on Titan nor Death Note, sadly. They belong to Hajime Isayama and Tsugumi Ohba (Obata in charge of art). If you somehow hadn't heard of either of these works, we suggest you check them out!