Chapter 13

Eren's POV

I snuggled up into Levi as we laid in bed watching Howl's Moving Castle. Levi hadn't wanted to watch it at first, but now he was engrossed in the world, his shoulders squared to the screen and his neck craned as he had his eyes glued to the television, watching every little detail.

We were watching it in Japanese. Levi didn't need to use subtitles as he apparently could speak Japanese. I still had them on though even though I didn't really need them. I'm not fluent in Japanese, but I had the whole movie memorized, so yeah. I'm a nerd.

I cuddled further into Levi when he shut the movie off. He looked at me and kissed my forehead. I smiled up at him and wrapped my arms around him. He didn't even flinch. It made me so happy. Spending time with him for this long has made it so that he was more at ease with me. It was now November and I had met Levi back in July, meaning that I've known him for four months now. With all of the drama, we started dating in late August. We've been dating for two and a half months I guess. I don't remember the exact date. I hope Levi doesn't either. I have no idea when our anniversary would be. How embarrassing. Freckled Jesus Christ.

I kissed Levi's neck as he ran his fingers through my hair. I don't know why, but he had some weird fascination with my hair. He was always brushing it or playing with it. I guess I shouldn't question it, because I too like to play with Levi's hair.

"I love you," I whispered into his neck.

"I love you too," Levi embraced me.

We spent the next few minutes cuddling. I loved cuddling with him. He was the perfect size to fit into my arms, but was still able to hold me. Right now, the later was occurring. Levi had his arms wrapped around me as I hid in his form.

🍋 🍋The smell of Pine Sol fills the air🍋🍋

"Eren," Levi whispered, "I think I'm ready."

"But I'm not even tired," I whined.

"Not for bed, dumbass," Levi snapped.

I broke away from Levi and looked into his eyes. He looked calm and collected. He traced his finger along my jawline and I smiled. When he got to the nape of my neck, I shuddered.

"Oh. You like it there?" Levi asked teasingly.

I nodded but moved further from his reach. He just watched me intently as I moved closer again and began kissing and sucking on his collarbone. My knee accidentally brushed against Levi's crotch, making him moan quietly.

He pulled me off of him and flipped us over, him now on top of me. I blushed at the sight. Levi was wearing nothing but boxers and sweatpants while I was just wearing boxers. Levi leaned in and kissed me. I parted my lips immediately and moaned into the kiss.

"I see you have a little dilemma," Levi teased, palming me through the thin fabric of my boxers as I moaned.

I broke free of him and crawled away. Levi just laid down on the bed. I crawled on top of him and pulled his sweatpants down with my teeth. Levi just watched me, smirking. I then moved to his boxers and stared at his dick for a while.

"You're being so creepy right now that there is no way that I'm gonna get hard," Levi shivered.

I blushed, "S-Sorry. It's just the first time I've seen it."

"Oh yeah," Levi chuckled, "Get used to it because it's gonna be up your ass before the night is done."

My eyes widened at this. I quietly took him into my hand and began pumping him. Levi laid back and let me continued. I rolled my eyes and slowly kissed the tip, reminding myself to brush my teeth twice in the morning. Levi said something about bleaching his mouth when he did me. I wonder if that's safe. Probably not.