Chapter Three

"RICKY FREAKINN DILLON OH MY GOD SAM!!" I screamed

"Calm down C lemme' read it first before you get all..." Sam screamed like a girl "Over it" I rolled my eyes as Sam read the email out loud "Hey wow!!! You guys are amazing, I've been watching a lot of your videos and I'm just amazed they are hilarious and I think Chloe has a beautiful voice and Sam you're great with the guitar you're both so cool together, so I was thinking about joining up with like 5 Youtubers or something and have a meet up, do a few videos together and stuff"

"WHAT" I gasped before being shsuhed by Sam

"So far I got a yes from Connor Franta and Trevor Moran but I am still hoping I will get a yes from two or something more. it will mean a lot if you guys agree to join in too. Well I'm a huge fan and I hope to hear from you guys soon.

-Ricky Dillon ' " Sam finished 

"can.... I ...?' I said to Sam, he looked at me and nodded while he covered his ears.... he clearly knew what I was about to do "AHH" I screamed loudly "NO WAY, dude we should do it!!!!"

"YEAH! THAT'S AWESOME" Sam and I typed back saying we agree, about an hour later we got a reply from THE Ricky Dillon giving us his number and we called him.

*********** Next Day ***********

" I cannot believe THE RICKY DILLON wants to meet up with us!" I told Emily

"I know! It's amazing I wonder who else is going to be there, and omg Cee you're so lucky you get to meet Connor" Emily's had a crush on Connor for like ever. She watches all his videos

"you haven't told her...?" Sam said

"I FORGOT" I said back, Emily looked at us confused

"Told me what?" She asked in excitement

"Well you are my best friend so I asked Ricky if you could come, you know to watch and be there to support us.... and he said of course" I explained, Emily IS my best friend and I want her to be there when Sam, Ricky, Connor, Trevor and I are doing a meet and greet for our viewers. Ricky said that two other youtubers will be there too but I guess he forgot to say who they were.

"Oh my god when?" Emily asked us before i explained everything. We decided on going shopping to find a cute outfit to wear when we meet them.

***************

#ForeverAndAlwaysKianLawley on twitter and instagram please?

insta @a.naasantos

twitter @aaanobrain

tumblr @aaantichrist

Thanks for reading beauties❤️ means a lot

Please rate or comment anything, keep reading ._.

❤️StayBeautiful❤️

☁️StayCloudy☁️