Chapter Seven

Its been three weeks since the meet and greet, and let me tell you the boys, Sam and i became even closer than ever... Everyday we're with them. Lately we've been getting so many comments and messages asking for us to become one big group with Trevor, Ricky, Jc, Connor and Kian... Oh yeah, Kian, lately we've been hanging around a lot, more than he has with his girlfriend, and i think she REALLY hates me... Oh well, Kian and I are just friends she doesn't realize how lucky she is to have him. But Jc and I became HUGE friends he tells me so much things about his life and even though my life isn't interesting I still tell him a lot, he's really cool, turns out we have a hell of a lot in common. I was sitting in the couch when Jc came in through the door "What's up CeeLee" yeah all the boys call me that now too, it's either that or Chlo.

"Hey Justina" he hated when i called him that but i thought it was funny.

He rolled his eyes and chuckled "wanna do a ask Jc and Chloe? Then we can go somewhere"

"Sure, let me just go get ready cause i just woke up" i said as he ran to my living room to watch TV. I went to my room took a super quick shower and put on black skater skirt, galaxy shirt that had a black collar and tucked it in, black suede  with ankle straps , about 3 or 4 bracelets on my right arm and a spike one on my left arm. I done my normal make up, powder, winged eye liner, mascara and red lips. I brushed my hair and pinned two straps back and put a white bow holding them. I headed downstairs and saw Jc laughing along with my mum, my parents really liked the boys.

"Hey honey, wow you look beautiful" my mum said hugging me

"thanks, ready?" i said looking at Jc who nodded and we walked out the back garden and set up everything.

***********

After the video, Jc said he will edit and post it later, my phone began ringing it was Sam "Hey Chloe what you doing?"

"Just finished doing a video with Jc why?" I asked, he told me to go meet them in Taco Bell in a bit "Yo let's go Taco Bell" 

"Ah well finally someones asking me to go instead of me having to beg" Jc had a little obsession with Taco Bell, we went to his car and drove to Emily's house. I knocked and Jc sat on the little bench she had outside her house

"wanna come Taco Bell? Connor's there" I asked as soon as she opened the door

"Sure" she laughed "Let's go" she grabbed her keys and walked out.

*************

"Wow i am full" Connor said finishing his last Taco "Should we go watch a movie now?"

Everyone nodded and walked to the cinema since it was only a 5 minute walk . I noticed that Kian was a bit quiet "Hey Kiki whats up?" i walked next to him 

"Nothing" Clearly he lied

"No Kian, what's wrong you haven't talked or done your little crab face once" I joked 

He chuckled "Uhm, me and Andrea broke up" he shrugged

"What? Why?" He did say he liked someone else so i'm guessing that's the reason

"I wasn't feeling it anymore, remember when I told you i liked someone else" I nodded "Well i like her a lot more now" I'm actually jealous of the girl he's talking about, he hasn't told me who it is but she is one lucky person.

"Kian tell her!" I said 

"Noo" he moaned "i can't, what if she doesn't like me back, it will ruin everything we have"

 "Well she needs to know how lucky she is to have someone like you, liking them... if that made any sense" i laughed a bit

"I'll try" he gave me a faint smile as I gave one back hugging him, god i loved his hugs. We arrived at the cinema and bought tickets to see Catching Fire, even though its been out for a while we haven't seen it yet.

*************************

Thanks For Reading <3

#ForeverAndAlwaysKianLawley on twitter and instagram please?

insta @a.naasantos

twitter @aaanobrain

tumblr @aaantichrist

❤️ Stay Beautiful ❤️

&&&&&&&&&&&

☁️ Stay Cloudy ☁️