Chapter Five

"Hey Chloe Mind getting that for me? its probably one of the boys" Kian asked as his phone rang 

"Sure" I didn't even bother to look at the caller ID... "Hello?" 

"Uhm... Hello? Kian? Who's this?" A girl asked on the other line

"Chloe... Who's this?" Probably shouldn't have asked that "Andrea, sorry where's Kian?" 

"H-Hold on... Kian...?" 

"Yeah? who is it?" Kian asked not taking his eyes of the road

"Definatly not one of the boys... Sorry what did you say your name was again?" I said back on the phone

"Andrea. Kian's girlfriend" Ah great,

"It's your girlfriend" I told him quietly

 "tell her i'm driving so i'll call her later" Kian told me, I told her and she did not seem happy ... at all....

"Oh alright uhm are you a friend of Kian's?" She asked

"Y-ye-yeah j-ust just a friend, i-i should probably go now so-"

"Sure tell Kian to call me" She said 

"Yeah  i'll let hi- oh she cut me off" i said to Kian laughing and he laughed.

****************************

"CHLOE WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP" I opened my eyes and saw Emily standing next to my bed jumping "COME ON YOU HAVE TO GET READY FOR THE MEET AND GREET COME ON COME ON COME ON!!!!" wow she's a lot more excited than i am. I ran into my bathroom, took a quick shower and went to go get ready. It looked pretty hot out so I threw on high waisted blue shorts, floral bandeau, pink lace see through crop top, white socks with frills and baby pink converse. Emily curled my hair and put on a flower crown, she then did my make up, powder, winged eye liner, red lips and mascara.

"AH YOU LOOK PERFECT" She squealed, I looked at her smiling, she looked so pretty, she was wearing a bat man crop top, white shorts, black vans, white socks and her long ombre hair was up in a high pony tail.

"Thanks , you too Em" we linked arms and walked downstairs.  

"Hey hunny, Oh my you look wonderful" my mum said tearing up 

"Mum can you not...." Em and I 

Sam ran down the stairs "why is she crying?" he whispered to Emily.

"Because i am so proud of you guys, finally meeting all your fans, making new friends... you're all growing up so fast. Your father and i are so proud of  you two"

"Mum stop crying, before Chloe starts crying too" Sam mumbled

"Yeah right me crying??? You're the one who's crying weirdo" i laughed

"Here you go, i know how nervous you are and i want you to know we are so proud" Dad said handing us our lucky necklace and bracelets, we put them on  "We'll meet you guys there, have fun" 

Sam, Emily and I grabbed our penny boards and rode to the park to meet the guys and our fans. I'm so excited!!

*********************

Thanks For Reading Guysss <3 

#ForeverAndAlwaysKianLawley on twitter and instagram please?

insta @a.naasantos

twitter @aaanobrain

tumblr @aaantichrist

 ❤️StayBeautiful❤️

☁️StayCloudy☁️