Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Jess's POV

two day's later

when i open my eyes and looked around find out where i'm at, all i found out that i was in someones room. i tried getting up but fell back WTF!!? when i looked to what was keeping me on the bed i found a BOY!! "AAHH!!" i screamed that woke the guy up so i pushed him off of me and ran to the door but before i could open the door opened and four more guys came in the room, i ran to one of the corners and brought my knees to chest and started crying.

one of the guys came and sat next to me. after i think 30 minuets i looked up to see one guy had brown hair and blue eyes he looked like he was 22, one had light brown hair and brown eyes he looked like he was 20, one had dark brown hair and hazel eyes he looked like he was 21, one hand blonde hair and blue eyes he looked like he was 20, they where all sitting on the bed then i looked to my side to see a boy and the last guy had brown curly hair and green eyes he looked like he was 20.

"Can I go home?" i asked They all looked at each outer "um no you can't" said the boy next to me "WHAT WHY!!!?" "We'll you are Harry's mate!!" The guy with brown hair and blue eyes said "what is a mate?" We will tell you all about that stuff latter. Are you hungry?" The guy next to me said I just nodded my head to his question. With that the guy next to me helped me to stand up and we made are way to eat something.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Ok here is chapter 2 I hope you liked it :) tell me what you think :). If you what to be in this book please message me!! :) -Joy

Instagram: @JOY_MONDRAGON_LOVE

Snapchat: @Joy_Mixer

Twitter: @joy_mondragon