Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Jess POV

i woke up and looked around to see that i was in the same room that i woke up in last time. i got up and started walking to the door but then i was pushed to the wall i looked down to the floor knowing that its going to be Harry and i do not what to see or talk to him or any of the boys right now "look at me" harry said through his teeth i looked up at him "why did you run away" harry said "I-I'm s-sorry" i said "do you what something to eat you haven't eaten for at all sense you have been here?" harry said "yes please" i said harry then grabbed my hand and walking me to get something to eat. when we got to the kitchen all of the guys where there eating "their are some pancakes you can have" Harry said "um ok thanks" i got a pancake and started eating it lets just say pancakes aren't the best thing i like to eat. it was quite till liam broke the silence "we are going to go to your flat to get your stuff and your coming with us because you cant be here by yourself" liam said "ok what time are we going?" i asked "in ten minuets"liam said.

(at Jess flat)

when we got to my flat the guys where looking around "you guys can watch TV and you help yourselves if you what something to eat, when i pack my stuff" i said "thank you so much Jess I'm starving" niall said "ill help you pack" harry said "thanks" i said. when harry and i made it to my room i got me suitcase out and started packing up "is this your family?" harry asked i turned around to see harry holding a picture of my family it was the last family picture we had before my dad died "yeah it is" i said i could feel tears going down my face, "look at me" harry said when i looked up are faces where only a few inches a prat then he started leaning in and i found myself leaning in to, till i felt his lips on mine we keep on kissing till i was out of breath "wow" i said let me tell you that was the kiss i have had "we should go are you ready?" harry asked "yeah I'm ready" i said harry got my suitcase and made are way out of my room.

#################################################################################################################################################

OMG!!!!!!! they kissed!!!!!!! so tell me how you liked the chapter and tell me if you what to be in the book and if you what something to happen :) who is going to see one direction on the 'where we are' tour? i cant :( so who ever is going I'm going to tell you some thing YOU ARE SO LUCKY!!!!! -Joy :)

comment.

vote.

share.