Chapter 24

Third person POV

When Harry had finally made it to the hospital with a bloody jess in his arms "HELP MY GIRLFRIEND IS DYING!" With three nurses running with one of those hospital bed things (idk what there called) once Harry put jess on it the nurses started to push the bed into a room one of the nurses turned around and stopped Harry "sir you can't come in here" she said "please help my girlfriend she's pergenet" Harry said trying to go in the room "We are going to do everything we can to save both of them, but I need you to go wait in the waiting room" with that the nurses turned around and walked into the room jess was in.

When Harry made it to the waiting room all of the boys and their mates with jess dad came running into the hospital and ran to Harry "is she ok?" her dad asked "what about the baby?" El asked "I-I don't know" he replayed to both of their questions. While letting his tears fall down is face. The boys all pulled him into a hug and telling him that jess an the baby would be ok even that they didn't know if that would be true nor not.

The boys,the girls and jess dad have been waiting for five hours now. Five hours without knowing if she or the baby would make it.

"Mr. stalys" they herd the dr say "that's me" Harry said while standing up. "Your baby is alive we had to do a C section to save him" the doctor told them "him?" Harry asked "yes sir congration mr. stalys you have a son" the doctor said Harry started to cry tears of happiness "what about jess?" he asked "well we don't know of she'll make it yet we're doing everything we can" the doctor said. "Can we see her?" Harry asked "yes she is in room 148" the doctor replayed to him.

Just then a nurses came running to the waiting room "doctor Jones your in need in room 148 she has stopped berthing".

Harry's POV

When the nurses came running to the waiting room and telling the doctor "doctor Jones your in need in room 148 she has stopped berthing"

wait isn't jess in room 148?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Hey everyone! How was that chapter??? I really sorry that it took me forever to update :( and I'm really sorry to say that 'Love Again' only has one more chapter :(
I what to say thank you to all of you because with out you guys I won't have gone this far into this book so THANK YOU!!!! Love you!! <3 remember to VOTE, COMMENT!!!

Tell me what you thought about this chapter :)