Chapter 8

RECAP

i turned around to see

..............................................................................................

Chapter 8

Jess POV

the man i never though that i will never see again "....Dad..... is that really you?" i said "hey baby girl. yeah its really me" he said "Daddy i missed you" i said running to him and hugging the life out of him "i missed you Jess" my dad said "i thought you where dead? what happen?" i asked "i will explain everything soon. now let me look at you you have grown up so munch sense the last time i saw you" he said. when my dad was done brought me to a hug i have missed feeling of hugging my dad. "how are you doing my little girl?" he asked "I'm doing good doing the regular stuff like getting kidnapped" i said "you sing really good i forgot how pretty you sing i missed you so munch you have no idea how munch i what to go back home to you guys" he said crying into my neck "i miss you to everyone dose" i said crying to.

my dad and i stayed hugging and crying for five minuets till we hared the door open to have the boys i hind behind my dad "sir is something wrong?" Liam asked wait they know each other "they are coming for her" my dad said who's coming what the hell is happening the boys stood their with there eyes like really wide "have you marked Jess yet Harry?" my dad asked "what do you mean have i marked Jess?" Harry asked " you didn't know that Jess is you mate?" my dad asked " I'm sorry whats a mate ?" i asked "a mate is like a soul mate and you and harry are each others mates" my dad said "ok now who is coming?" i asked "the Werewolf pack" Liam said "ok i need to go but Harry you need to mark Jess by tomorrow and don't let her out of your sight" my dad said "daddy please don't go again" i sad crying call me a baby but i beat you would do the same if you haven't seen your dad over ten years and thought that he was dead then you would do the same "i will be back i promise" he said "promise" i said with that he was gone.

"hey Jess would you what to go out to diner with me tonight to get to know each other be for i have to mark you" Harry asked "i would love that" i said.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

OMG HARRY AND JESS ARE MATES AND HARRY HAS TO MARK HER!!!!!!!!! HOW DO YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER???? PLEASE TELL ME :) SO TOMORROW IS MY MOMS BIRTHDAY SHES GOING TO BE 51 :) WHEN IS YOUR SUMMER BREAK STARTING??????-JOY

COMMENT.

VOTE.