Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Jess POV

"wait what?" i said shocked "you are pregnant Miss congratulations your free to go" the doctor said "come on lets go" harry said grabbing my hand 

*sip car ride*

when harry and i walked inside the house everyone just started booming questions at us "what happen?" "is everything ok?" "Jess are you ok?" "what did the doctor say" "are we going to eat soon?" i know niall asked that when is that boy not hungry "guys I'm fine just pregnant that's all" i said that got everyone to shut up and looked at us and all of them had eyes as big as golf balls "oh my god really!" all of the girls screamed "yeah" i said everyone gave me a hug and said congratulations to harry and i. 

"harry I'm going to lay down for a little" i said "ok i will be there soon okay" harry said i just nodded and made my way to Harry's and i room and led down on the bed just think a couple of month's ago i was living a normal life and now I'm in love with my vampire mate and pregnant. my eyes started to close when i felt harry wrap his arms around me "i love you" harry said "i love you to" i said harry kissed the top of my head then i let sleep take over.

Harry's POV

i fell asleep with my world in my arms

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I"M BACK!!!! ok i know it is very short and I'm really sorry but i don't know what to do for the next couple of chapters :( if you guys can help me PLEASE tell me what you what to happen. 

when do you guys start school or did you already start? I'm starting on September 1 and I'm starting high school :( 

did anyone get to see one direction and 5sos this year?? is anyone really reading this A/N?? thanks to everyone who is reading my books it means a lot :) -joy 

VOTE

COMMENT