Chapter 23

very impotent A/N at the end please read!!!!!!!!!!

(The next day)

Harry pov 

The boys and I friend’s Luke, Michel , Aston, Calum arrived three hours after we called them and yes they are vampires to. After we told them what had happened to jess and MollyKate we started working on a plan.

Ok so everyone knows what to do? Liam asked we all nodded “ok then let’s get everything ready” he said with that everyone started to get all of are weapons ready. Two hours after we were all ready to go to get the girls back.  Jess we are coming to get you babe.

Jess pov

I don’t even know how long I’ve been in this hell but it feels like forever I just can’t wait to get out. “Oh jess you know what we found just now” Sam said walking to me I started to back away trying to stay as far as I could from Sam “who?” I asked Sam pulled out a phone out and showed me a picture of all of the boys with full armor. “Maybe I’ll let them live long an enough to see you die” he said “your despicable Sam” I said glaring at him.

Just then banging started coming from somewhere “Sam get you out of here and bring our mates!” I heard harry yell when the banging stopped I screamed “HAR-“my scream got cut off by Sam putting his hand over my mouth. “Jack!” Sam yelled “yes sir” one of his men said “get MollyKate” was all he said “yes sir” jack said and left to get MollyKate.

When Jake came back with MollyKate she had a sack over her head so she couldn’t see where she was going. “Get up” Sam said pulling me up by my arm when I was standing they put a sack over my head like MollyKate.

Harry pov

The boys and I were trying to find jess or MollyKates sent “I found MollyKates sent” Luke said thought mind link I used my super sped to were Luke is. When I got there everyone was already there. Once we started to follow her sent we fond jess’s sent we followed their sent to a house in the middle of the woods. “Let’s go get them” Niall said “wait” Aston said holding Niall back from going to the house “isn’t that Sam’s sent??” he asked Calum “yeah that’s him” Calum said “who’s Sam?” Zayn asked “he’s the worst werewolf you’ll ever meet” Michel said. One we had a plan we all walked up to the door I started to bang on the door while yelling “Sam get you out of here and bring our mates!”When I stopped banging we hared jess scream “HAR-“but it was cut short. The boys and I backed away from the door and got are weapons out so we could be ready to fight.

The door opened a men which I’m guess is same walked out “welcome” he said “give us are mates back!” Niall and I said “of course he said with a smirk “jack bring the girls out” he said then I guy walked out of the door with jess and MollyKate who had sacks over their heads.

He took off of the sack that was over MollyKates head and pushed her to Niall who kept hr in his arms. “Give us jess now” I said “I will but I just to do something real quit he said while taking the sack off of jess head. When the sack was off jess had tears running down her face “now goodbye jess” Sam said after he said that jess screamed in pain and fell to the floor “NO!!” I screamed running to where she is and got my gun out and shout Sam in the head. Then ran to jess “come on jess keep those eyes open” I said while pulling a knife out of her back that Sam as stabbed her with and picked her up. And supper spend to the hospital.

I can’t lose you jess

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

omg is jess gonna die!!?? :'( i really sorry to say this but this book only has one more chapter i would like to thank you guys if it wasn'T for you i would have never gone this far in the book :) is you what me to wright a sequel then COMMENT by the end of the year. 

ITS ALMOST CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!! 

VOTE  

COMMENT