Chapter 9 part 2

Jess POV

"Jess wake up we're here" I heard Harry say I opened my eyes and got out of the to see the car stopped in front of a beautiful lake and you have a beautiful view "oh my god harry this is beautiful" I said "thanks this is where I go to clear my head and when I need to get away from everything" Harry said "it's perfect" I said

Harry went to the back of the car and opened the boot and got a out a picnic basket and walked to me and grabbed my hand and leaded me to the lake. We sat down next to the lake harry opened the picnic basket and got out some nandos out of all the time I have been in London I have ever eaten nandos I know it crazy I have hared that their food is so good.

" so tell me about yourself" i said " ok so my full name is Harry Edward Styles, my birthday is February 1, and i love cats and singing and tacos and just having a good time" harry said the more harry and i spent together the more closer we got. now it is starting to very cold " are you cold?" harry asked "just a little" i said "i will be right back i have a blanket in the car" harry said i got up and walked to the lake and looked at the reflection of the moon till i was pushed into the lake, when i got up i saw harry having a laughing. fit oh so he thinks that this is funny i'll show him funny, i got out of the lake and jumped oh his back which made him fall then i started tickling him then in a flash he flipped us over so that i was on the bottom and he was on top of me.

i saw Harry's eyes looking at my neck and i knew what had to be done "just do it" i said

Harry's POV

"just do it" Jess said "no i cant!" i said "come on you are going to do it sooner or latter so why not just do it now" she said 'ok its going to hart a little at first" i said she turned her head so that i have more access i started kissing her neck trying to find her sweet spot when she moaned i knew that i found it. i bit her neck she let out a scream then moaned in pleasure, her blood taste like haven i stopped drinking her blood then bit my wrist "here drink it it will heal you" i said putting my wrist on her mouth then she started drinking my blood "i love you harry" she said "i love you to babe" i said smiling "oh and if i get sick you are so dead" she said. i picked her yup and brought her to the car then got all of are stuff then started are drive back home.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

ok how is everyone?? me i got sick :(. is your school; over?/ mine is that is until next week i have to do summer school :( what are you guys doing for summer?? EVERYONE Sunday is bff day that is why i what to get better soon because my tow bffs what to have a sleepover :) love you :) <3-joy

COMMENT.

VOTE. :)