Alyssa's childhood friend

Mattias was drving with a straight look. I couldn't figure it out what he was thinking about. His beutiful orbs made me lost within them.

" what are you thinking about?" I tried to ask him. He sighed deeply and looked at me then back at the road.

"Alyssa." He said with a worried look. I knew he was sad because Alyssa lately is suffering alot from diseases. But, I never knew he was so close to Alyssa.

"She will be alright." I said with a low voice enough for him to hear. He stared at me for sometime. Feeling uncomfortable I stared at the road. Finally he said somthing I never knew about.

"She is my childhood friend. Although we fought alot back then but we always cared for eachother." He said and I could see guilt in his eyes. Maybe somehing happened.

Mattias stopped the car in front of my house. I got out and waved him a goodbye. Although we were friends now but still I was scared of him too. What if he was the one behind all these. I shook my head and entered my house.

"Jiggly Jelly atlast you came back yay!!!!!" Suddenly I heard someone yelling and a pair of hands haugged me. I got aware of who it was and hugged back happily.

" Kara?! You here?! So sudden?! What happened?! WHY DIDN'T YOU CALL ME AND SAY THAT YOU WERE COMING?!?!" I said excitedly.

Kara was my bestfriend from my previous school. Because of dad's job we had to transfer and after that I barely got any chance to meet them. But Kara was the most close friend of mine.

We excused us from there and I dragged her to my room. We chatted and joked alot. After finishing our dinner we came back to our room. Kara was gonna sleep with me while aunty and uncle were gonna sleep in the guest room. We chatted much before both of us actually fell asleep. I was half asleep when suddenly I had a call.

I jumped on the bed due to the sudden ring. Kara looked at me with a confused look. Of course she didn't know about the death case happening in our family. I saw the caller ID and got a little scared as it was an unknown number. I tried to calm myself and accept the call.

"Hello?"

____________________________________________________________________
Hello friends I am back with the new update.