Kidnapped

The next day we woke out of surprise to find Alyssa missing. We got a letter in the place where Alyssa was sleeping and it read,

"Alyssa is with us. If you want her back then give us Melissa.
Shall meet you at 24A, Down Kingstone street, factory no. B-7 at 2:30 sharp. If not then you won't get Alyssa back.

                                                                                                  ~Tony~~~~"

After reading the note Mattias suggested not to call the cops because if we call the cops then they would not return us Aly.

When mom asked us where Aly was, we made a silly excuse and left the place.

"B-7, there" Mattias called out and I followed him. We made a plan and came to the destined place 2 hrs before the meeting. Of course I tried calling Davin but he was not answering. Maybe he was busy.

"Should we call the cops and tell them to hide?" I asked Mattias.

"Sure we can but......wouldn't it be too dangerous?" He said.

Suddenly a piece of paper landed over Mattias's shoulder. He unfolded it and read out loud.

" No wise works or blackmailing, Cupcake." He read out loud and my body became like a stick. 'Cupcake', I know that.

Mattias looked at me shocked and I also looked at him widening my eyes. Suddenly the factory got filled with a type of white gas.

"Melissa hold my hand!" Mat shouted out of somewhere.

Then my head started spinning and I started feeling dizzy. At that moment my vision got blurred and I passed out there.

____________________________________________________________________

So yeah  dear readers this chap is short cuz we r getting to the real fun in next chapter yay!!!! Btw Merry belated Christmas and love u all😗😗😗😗