Awkward

"Hello?"

"......."

"Hello who is it?"

"........"

"Whoever it is if u don't answer then I am going to hang on..." I said and was about to end the call when I heard a very low voice.

" Melissa......" She said and I recognised who it was.

"Julvia?? What's it? Why are you calling me at a time like this? Did something happen? Are you ok? And this is not your number? Where are ou calling from?" I said a little worried. She remained silent for a moment and was back to her lively form.

"I just called you to prank you, stupid. Didn't you get it? Hahahaha you are such a worried pie cake." She said laughing hard. I was hella worried and Sighed heavily.

" Ok please don't get mad. I am calling you from my home telephone. I thought I could scare you from here but looks like you, from the first, figured it out that it was me hahahaha." She said and laughed again.

I said goodbye to her after which we went back to sleep. Kara was pissed off because Julvia disturbed her sleep but what can we do she is so lively afterall I can't even be angry at her. I feel guilty doing that to her because she is too sweet. Kara sweared a little and after that went to sleep. But, I was still worried. Julvia did call me for something else. Prank can't be the reason. She sounded very sad and hurt when I called her and it was like she wanted to tell me something. Maybe she didn't tell because she heard Kara. Maybe she wanted to tell me alone. Who knows. I thougt about asking her tomorrow and went to sleep. But, some uneasy feeling was growing inside of me.

Next morning I woke up and did my usual chores. After that I went to the dining to find Kara already eating her bacon bread. I said good morning to everyone and started eating mine. After finishing my bacon bread, I hurried towards my room excusing myself. I got ready for my college and went downstairs. I said goodbye to Kara and hurried to the bus stop.

After reaching I saw a smiling Alyssa excitedly running towards me.

"Omg!!! Melissa!!!! How have you been?!?! I missed you sooooooo
much!!!!" She was screaming excitedly. I smiled a little because she was shaking me so hard.

"Ok!! But stop shaking me so much!! I will die Alyssa" She stopped shaking me and I showed disgust through my eyes.

"How are you? How is your fever by the way?" I said as her eyes sparkled in the verge of crying.

"I am fine!I missed you sooooooo much!" She shouted and hugged me again. People around us were staring at us and I felt embarrassed.

"ok ok enough with my drama. Let's go back to our classroom" She said relieving me.

We went to our class and I remembered it was Biology period. Basically Mrs. Montgomery is gonna throw us out of the class. Isn't that obvious? Who would not laugh at her accent.

After our classes finished, I and Alyssa went to the canteen, of course to find Davin.

I saw Natalie and she threw me a warm smile. I smiled back at her. I moved my eyes only to find Mattias and Davin smiling too. The only weird one over there was Julvia. She gave me a little smile and instantly looked back where she was looking at. I didn't mind and smiled to everyone. After taking our seats we started chit-chatting. Today Mattias was forced to order something as Davin always goes to the counter. He came back with our shakes and burgers. Of course my fav was blue berry and he knew it. I looked over everyone and everyone was chatting and smiling. Mattias was in his limit bursting into laughter because of Davin's age-old jokes. Natalie and Alyssa were chatting about fashion and stuffs. Only Julvia was silent. She was slowly but firmly shaking her strawberry smoothie and was looking towards the table, Engaged in her thoughts. She was silent the whole time. I tried to talk once or twice but it looked like she didn't want to say anything. Even Alyssa tried but nothing happened. She was a bit down. Not as lively as she was.

I and Davin excused ourselves and went to home. In the way back to our home I asked Davin why Julvia was down, but he looked so sorrowful that I wished I hadn't.

"She was like this from the morning...I don't know what happened to her....I tried to ask, but she didn't answer." Davin said. I looked at him and anyone could say that he was worried. Too worried about Julvia.

Davin dropped me and went off. I looked at the car driving off and went into my house. I saw Kara excitedly reaching out for me. I hugged her and then after that we had dinner. Kara came here to spend her vacation but not me, I do have my classes open still. Our college is seriously the worst one I guess. After finishing our dinner we went to our room and chatted alot about different things. Suddenly I got a call. It was from Mattias. Atfirst I was hesitating a bit because he was calling in late night but finally I picked it up.

"Hello?"

____________________________________________________________________

Hey people I hope you like this story btw I am being so mean rn😂😂 Cya💋