Betrayals

My eyes felt heavy but still I tried opening them. When I opened my eyes I saw nothing. Everything was black. Why? Because I was having a blindfold covered around my head. I was sitting on a chair and there was someone else behind me. By his sound I could undoubtedly say that he was Mattias.

"Where am I?" He spoke and I stayed silent.

" Why the hell are my eyes covered with a blindfold? Melissa? A-are you here?" He half shouted the first part.

" I am in the same condition as you.....How will I know?" I told a little annoyed.

"We have to get out of here" He stated and tried removing the ropes by which both of us were tied.

Suddenly we heard an evilish laugh coming from the side.

"What a pity on you guys....see.........what you have done of yourselves." He said and out of shock everything around me stopped. Mattias was silent. It was like he was comprehending everything. Hot steam was blewing through my ears. I got goosebumbs as what I thought reading the title 'Cupcake' was going to be true.

"  .......D-Davin?" I remained silent after saying that one word. Infact everything around us became silent until we heard another horrendous laugh.

" You are right cupcake....I am your so called cousin Davin Clarkson" He replied and my arms became cold. I felt so betrayed and angry at the same time. My brother, the one whom I admired so much, was for so many days trying to kill me? I can't believe in my ears. I wanted to see his face wih my eyes and say out loud that it wasn't Davin.

"Why?......WHAT HAVE I DONE TO YOU? WHY ARE YOU BEHIND ME?!?! ANSWER ME!!" I shouted out of anger. My head was full of anger and curiosity. It was burning as hell. My hands became cold due to the shock and through my ears, hot air was blewing that of a pressure cooker.

" YOU SON OF BITCH....WHY THE HELL ARE YOU KILLING YOUR SISTERS?!?!!!" Mat shouted out and we were replied by yet another horrible laugh. Geez I seriously hated his laughs now.

" I want money dear.......I thought of executing all my sisters and you.......Then the whole property would be mine......Grandpa wouldn't give the money sooo soon to your brother or my brother as they are still young.......You know what.....when they will become adult.......If they interfere within my business.....THEN I WILL CHOP OFF BOTH OF THEIR HEADS" He said with an evilish laugh yet again.

Mattias laughed a little and said, " That's never gonna happen...I already messaged the cops before you fainted us......YOU CRAZY MANIAC" He shouted the last part.

" Oh boy.....don't you know about call divert? I am controlling this place for over a year. Every calls and messages sent from here will be diverted soon." He said and Mattias murmured a little 'WTF'  under his breath.   

" If it was your own blood related brother...would you kill him too?" I asked him sobbing a little.

" Of course I would afterall it's money, girl. By the way I do have some other works to do wih your best friend,  So stay tuned you might get the order of your death soon." He said and left the room keeping us dumbfounded.

____________________________________________________________________

To people who loved Davin- Sorry I know its crazy but I had to u know I really love this story myself haha I am not being self centred actually I dreamt this one day. Thankyou sooo much  for reading this story and plzz dont forget to vote muahhhh😗😗😗😗😗