Conscience

After Davin left, we were discussing about getting out of this hell of a place. Mattias suggested attacking Davin and capturing him but it could be risky. He had weapons and I was sure he wouldn't be so idiotic to let us all attack him at once. That's when Kara woke up. She looked at us with drooping eyes. She looked at me and became emotional instantly. I tried comforting her but she was too guilty of what she did.

" I know you will hate me now...afterall that's what I deserve...but...please Melissa...forgive me for what I have done..." She cried. Her eyes were sparkling like the stars in the sky. Yes! Its true! She hurted me. Why would I accept her apology.

" No girl you are horrible believe me. I can't imagine you as my bestfriend. Mel just don't give her too many credits." Alyssa was too stubborn and she kept on showing me how Kara treated her. She showed me her arms while talking and those arms were full of bruises. I felt sad for her. But, there was Kara too who made a mistake.

"I am sorry..."

" Huh? I am having bruises all over my body and all you have to say is sorry?" Aly protested. It was a critical situation and I tried to cool the heat down whereas Mattias was totally silent.

The silence remained not until Kara broke it.

" I shouldn't have suffocated you Mel..."

" Suffocated me?"

" Yeah...that day...the night before Natalie's birthday, I was the one who tried to suffocate you...I am really very sorry."

"What?!" I squeaked in astonishment. So that day the person covered in black was Kara? So much was running through my head. I couldn't comprehend all at once. Should I be angry or shocked?

"I can't forgive you...that means you are Tony? All these days you worked for Davin to kill my sisters?"  I asked her. She bowed her head and muttered something under her breath.

" I didn't kill your sisters...it was Davin himself and Evan did the phone calls..."  She said and looked at the ground.

" We gotta think about how to get out of here." Mattias said with a super serious face.

" You can't...there is a big iron lock outside this room. He didn't use it before as it was only you three. Now I am included...and he knows I would tell you guys about the things which work here." Kara said kneeling on the floor.

"Then how do we get out? You got some idea?" Alyssa joked.

" We can only do something when he comes back here. I don't think he would be an idiot though to come here alone..."  Kara said and Mattias nodded.

Just when Mattias was about to say something the door made noises as if someone was opening it. Soon Mattias panicked and asked us to tie ourselves. We went on with our acts. I saw Davin entering the room with seven big guys. It made me scared. They were having weapons in their hands.

" Signature time cupcake!"  He yelled and pulled me by my hair. Gosh he was a demon. He untied me and gave me the same pen from before. That's when I noticed it was the pen which I gifted him when he was officially eighteen.

" Sign Mel or it won't be the best."

" What if I don't?"

" Wanna die that soon? You love hurting yourself don't you? " He smirked at me and I felt so pathetic.

I signed quickly hoping for him to get out as soon as possible but he didn't move a bit.

" Get them into the car! I want this to end as soon as possible." He instructed one of his 'boys' and that stopped my heart beat.

Is he going to kill us?

Everyone looked shocked especially Alyssa. I hated how she and Mattias got involved with me. They don't deserve it. That's all my fault.

I struggled when the filthy hands of those guys touched me. It gave me goosebumps. They forced us to get out of the cottage and locked us into a big van. I didn't know were we were going but the look in Kara's face made me even more scared. It was as if we were going to die.

" Where are we going?" I asked Davin who sat across me.

" Hell."

_____________________________________________

Hey people I am back!! And soon I am gonna create a different story I hope everyone will support it too. Btw if u guys have topics then surely tell me I will try to spice em up and create new ones. Love you all 😘 plzz vote and comment.