Last wish

" Tie them up and lock them inside the  cells" Davin instructed to one of his fellow bodyguards and went inside the ruined factory. Yes, it was a ruined factory. They took us here and were gonna lock us up into the cells.

Mattias was nearly unconscious because he got beat for his protests. Alyssa was  crying continuously while Kara seemed hopeless. I couldn't comprehend things happening around me. Are they gonna kill us?

Soon one of the boys took hold of my arm and forcibly locked me into one of the cells. Everybody was locked into different cells. I tried to look for clues to get out of there. But, there was nothing. Not even a single hair clip. They took everything.

No sooner than they locked us into the cells, Davin came and smiled at me from the other side of the iron bars.

" I am still thinking how to kill you. Should I suffocate you? Or should I starve you here forever?...Or do you wanna see your friend's death before dying?" He asked with those eyes holding full of hatred. I still can't believe this is my brother, the one whom I thought of as my role model! This evil demon shattered my thoughts into pieces and I looked at him with the same amount of hatred just like him.

" Don't you wanna give us last wishes? Or do you wanna rot in hell?" I asked and his smile vanished. He thought for a few minutes and asked one of the guys to get  me out of the lock up. I was so shocked and scared. When the guy grabbed my hand, I started panicking and struggled to get out of his dirty hold. But he was way stronger than I was. He took me to a place not far away from the ruins, into the forest. Davin came near me and harshly took hold of my chin to look up at him.

" Any last wish?" He asked me and my eyes widened at his question.

" Are you gonna kill me?"

" Melissa...you are very clever you know." He told and waited for my answer.

So much was running through my head. I had to make a choice to get out of this hell and to save my friends. My head was getting clumsy and I couldn't think of anything else.
Suddenly a thought came up to my mind.

" Let me meet my friends for the last time... would you?"

Davin smirked and commanded the guy to take me to their cells. That's when my mind started working. I realised the syringe hanging from Davin's pant pocket. But it was locked. I had to get it.

I tried acting as if falling onto the ground and the guy took hold of me.

" Hey girl what's up with you?"

" I don't know my stomach...its paining...I need to puke..." I stammered and he looked bewildered. Davin kept a straight face and instructed to take me inside for now and to lock me up. But, I insisted and asked him to take me to the forest or some toilet where I could puke. Soon I took hold of Davin's shirt and hung upon it. Atfirst he resisted but then grabbed my hands to keep my balance. The guy looked confused and Davin asked him to go get some sleeping pills.

That's when I tried unlocking the syringe holder but that was tough. Soon an idea came up and I thought about waiting to get the sleeping pills.

The guy came with 2 pills and Davin forced me to swallow them up.

" How can I take sleeping pills when I need to puke?"

" Just take them and sleep for now!"

" I will take them after puking!!" I shouted and Davin scrunched. He asked the boy to take me into the forest to puke. I went there and acted as if I was puking. After that Davin shouted at the guy to force the pills inside my mouth but I resisted and asked for water as I could do it myself. I acted as  if swallowing the pills and kept the 2 pills inside my pant pocket.

To resist any type of misconception, I started acting as if I was sleepy. They took me to the cell and locked me up yet again. Atleast I could resist dying today...
_____________________________________________