Save me

" You promised me that you would let me meet my friends."

" You wanna die that soon?" Davin asked me. It was the next morning and Davin came to check if I was fine by now; so he could kill me. He wasn't alone though. There was a lawyer and some papers.

" Sign them for me please, would you?" He asked me but I stayed stunned at my place. Soon he lost his patience level and and forced for a fingerprint. I couldn't do anything anymore.

" Now let's make your wish happen." He said and took me to Alyssa's cell. I felt my eyes watery after seeing her weak figure. As if she lost the strength to fight anymore. The guy stayed near the iron bars. I couldn't even tell her about the pills.

" I am gonna die soon...just listen to me...do what Mattias instructs ok? And nod your head to my questions." She nodded and I kept telling her my plan in a summary. Of course I didn't tell her everything as the guy was near us I had to talk about other things in between.

" Your time is up. " The guy said and grabbed me by my hand. I kissed Alyssa's forehead and bid her a last goodbye.

The next cell was Matt's. I had to tell him everything in a detailed way. The guy stood in his previous position from where he could hear us clearly.

" Matt...I think I am going to die...I don't know what to do but..." I stopped mid sentence and took the pills out of my pocket. Atfirst Matt was shocked but then he understood and nodded. I handed him the pills and he nodded.

" Your time is up"; The guy said yet again and dragged me out of the cell. Later they asked me if I wanted to see Kara and I nodded. Looks like it wasn't a wise choice because Davin  became suspicious. He stayed there when I was talking with Kara.

Now what do I do? Davin isn't stupid. He would understand everything eventually.

I acted as if pitying Kara and blaming her and then when I got the chance, I told her to follow whatever Matt would do. She nodded slightly as she couldn't understand me fully.
I looked at her and whispered a small goodbye under my breath.

After that they took me to a big room which was abandoned. Davin seated me on a chair and tied me. There were three guys in the both sides and Davin in the middle. They talked about something and Davin instructed the head of those guys, to bring something he wanted. My heart was racing like a wild horse. Was this the end of me? I couldn't bare the pain.

" How do you wanna die?" He asked me while grinding the blade of the knife he was holding. Was he kidding? If he wanted to kill me then he should have done it by now because its getting painful.

" I...I don't know" I said drooping down  my head. Water was blurting out of my eyes. They were all watery and the water drops falling onto my palm beneath made me more sad.

" Then die in my style." He said and just then the guy came back with a silver metal piece he was holding. Atfirst I couldn't comprehend what it was. But, later when I took a close look, I realised it was a gun.

A gun, he was going to kill me like that? He is a total psychopath. My eyes widened and I started panicking, kicking the ground. Davin took the gun and started ascending towards me. I begged him for my life, being a crying mess but he didn't stop.

" Davin please!!! H-Have some m-mercy!!" I stammered looking at him with my watery squinted eyes. His eyes were burning with jealousy as he ascended.

" I promise...I-I wouldn't tell anyone anything...and...a-and I will give you e-everything...please let me go!!" I begged continuously hoping for him to understand. But he was very determined about killing me. My mind was circling around relentlessly. I hoped Aly and others would do something and like a miracle I would be saved. But nothing happened. With every second passing by, I was hoping for them to save me.

" For now...I want you do die" With that he pointed the gun towards me. My mind went totally black and I couldn't think of anything except my family. My father, my mother, my brother; I wouldn't see them anymore. My cheeks were soaked from my tears. And my eyes still pouring water droplets.

" Sir something happened to the boy!"

____________________________________________

Hey people how have you been? I hope everyone is fine and safe. Do you think Melissa will die? It's totally scary though to have a big brother like him. Anyways have a great day and support my story by commenting and voting for it. 💋❤