Plan success

" Sir something happened to the boy!"

One of the guys came shouting and panting heavily.

" What?" Davin asked him lifting his eyebrows.

" S-Sir! One of the girls, is...panicking and acting differently and the boy is shouting and blaming us for her condition." The guy told him and Davin went to check  the matter immediately. I sighed heavily thanking God for saving me. But, the tears didn't stop coming out of my eyes. And this time they were for saving me.

Mattias's P.O.V

Alyssa's cell was in the opposite direction of mine. When the guys weren't looking at me, I asked her to act as if she was in pain. I had to do everything real fast but Alyssa was too naive to understand what I was trying to say. If we didn't hurry then...then they might kill Mel. The thought made me grit my teeth. How can a brother be so awful.

After ten minutes of continuous struggling, Alyssa understood and started acting as if she was in pain. My plan was working!

" Hey girl what happened to you?" The guy guarding her, asked with a rough tone.

" My s-stomach is p-paining...p-please help!"

" Shut up and stay quiet" The guard yelled at her and continued playing games in his phone.

" p-please do something!!" Alyssa begged and started banging on the iron bars. She was acting as if she went insane. I shouted at them for not helping her. The guy guarding my cell panicked and talked to the other person about something. After chatting he went somewhere. All this time I was trying to put the pills into the tea cup of the guy playing games.

Loosening the rope wasn't a problem. The problem was them standing before us and it was the right time as one was off to somewhere and the other one was playing games.

Soon I saw Davin came and crackled horrendously.

" You and your friend...are you trying to
fool me?" He shouted and started laughing again. He pulled Alyssa by her hair and yelled at her.

" She is gonna die...no matter how you stop us. MELISSA IS GONNA DIE IN MY HANDS!!"
He shouted horribly and went off to somewhere.

What if he kills her right away?!

The thought made me frightened and I loosened my rope. By now, the guy guarding Aly was already sleeping soundly. Alyssa was lying there, crying, she looked very weak. I couldn't go and help her up as it was already late and I had to do the things right now. I tried reaching for the keys but I couldn't. They were near Alyssa. I whispered Aly's name slowly so that no one hears me. She heard me and sat up.

" Give me the keys!" I mumbled softly. But, her hands were tied. I cursed under my breath immediately. But, she tried getting the keys by her tied up hands and then threw the keys towards me, facing the backside of the cell. I murmured a small 'thankyou' to her and unlocked the iron gate.

Suddenly I heard footsteps. They were of the guy who was guarding my cell.

"Shit"

I mumbled under my breath and stood there with the wooden stick the other guy was holding.

Just when he came, "Booooooommm!!"

I charged him with the wooden stick and punched him alot. It didn't make him unconscious but surely made him weak.

Soon I tied his mouth atfirst with my belt which I was wearing and hands with my ropes.

I went near the sleeping snorlax and took out his phone.

" Hello?"

"Stevens? It's me Mattias!"

" MATTIAS?! Where have you guys been? We have been finding you for days!!"

" Listen! I don't have much time! Just track our location and bring a good amount of cops because they are many!"

" Wait!! You mean! You caught them?"

" I didn't catch them they kidnapped us!!" With that there was a beep beep sound and the call ended. Damn! The call had to end now!

I cursed under my breath and thought of ways to save Melissa. I couldn't go there alone. They were many. Just then an idea came up to my mind. I went near Kara's cell, went in and untied her.

" We have to save Melissa" I told her and she nodded.

We unlocked Alyssa too and gathered together.

" Now...its the time to show them what we can do!"

_____________________________________________