Unwanted death

" Hello?"

"M-Mel.....s-somet-thing really bad h-appen-ned" Mattias said with his cracked voice. For a second his scared voice made my heart skip a beat.

" Why are you stammering? What happened Mattias? Are you okay?" I said keeping my voice stable. He was truly scared.

"J-Julvia....s-she...she is dead...." He stammered and for one second my heart beat stopped. It was like the world stopped for me...for me to get over the news.

"H-How?" I only stammered a word becuase the news was too much as a shock for me. I couldn't get over it. How? Why Julvia of all people? She was so kind.

"Can you.....Can you come to 91 Johaan's street right now? Please.....This is the place where she got murdered.....e-everyone is here...even Davin." He said and I was in shock. Murder, What did he mean? Someone murdered Julvia...Why? She is so innocent. I said yes to Mattias and immediately asked Kara to give me company. We went to the given address and I found Mattias looking at me with teary eyes. He hurried to me and showed me where Davin was.

Davin was sitting on the ground near her body. Yes her body. The so-called Julvia we loved so much. I thought it would be so jolly to have a girl like her as Davin's soulmate. But, guess what? Everything ended.

Davin was sobbing. His eyes all swollen up which indicates that he cried alot before I came here. I went near him and could feel drops of water forming on my eyes. I started crying there. I couldn't take it anymore. Another death. I can't bear it anymore.
I put my hands on my face and started crying. Davin saw me and hugged me from the front. I was too weak to answer him with a hug back.

"H-How?" I stammered.

"I don't know.....someone killed her while I wasn't there....." He said which made me more angry and sad. Hatred filled my body towards the murderer. I couldn't stand anymore and went to a side. Kara followed so did Mattias. That's when I found Natalie. Not having a single drop of tear. She had a blank face. She saw me and reacted the same. Of course she would react the same afterall Julvia is gone now....she is happy.....she got Davin and no one is gonna interrupt them. But, I still believed Davin. I knew he could never go for somehing as stupid as this. I knew he loved Julvia truly. I looked beside only to find Alyssa sitting there and crying. I didn't go and say hi to her because I wasn't in the mood.

" Suffocation was the reason....which means she was suffocated atfirst and after that she was thrown in the lake" Mattias errupted all of a sudden making my thoughts blur. I nodded and stood up. We stayed there for 2 hrs to get some information about the murderer. Julvia's parents came and I cried looking at them. They looked so lost like they couldn't believe what was going on. After 2 hrs Mattias asked me and Kara to let him drop us in our home. I said yes. After going home I freshened myself and we instantly went to sleep. So much happened today...I was too tired to make out every particular thing. Soon I drifted to sleep.

____________________________________________________________________

Hey friends!!! plzz vote and support my story thankyou👄