That smoker

" Police.......?"

" Wow great now the cops are calling us?" Alyssa said bringing me back to the earth.

Mattias stared at us for a second and recieved the call.

"Hello?"

"Mr. Mattias this is Steven Parker calling you. As you are Julvia's friend, I want you and your friends to come to the police station right now. Davin and Natalie were here and we had talk, now we got to know that Alyssa and Melissa is with you. So, three of you come to the Central Department of Crimes as soon as possible, I am sending you the address via message." Said Mr. Steven. It was in speakers so we could hear it out. I was stunned. What if they know the murderer of Julvia. I nodded and Mattias replied with a short ok and we headed towards the given destination.

As soon as we reached there, I saw Mr Stevens walking towards us.

" So we found some evidences of the murderer." Said Mr. Steven.
My heart was beating as fast as a bullet train.

" May we know why we were called here?" Said Mattias. Mr. Stevens nodded and asked us to follow him. He took us to a laboratory. It was more like a Forensic Laboratory. We entered there and Mr. Stevens told us to spit out in small glass cases. We did what he said and stayed there for about an hour.

"You guys seem non-smokers too" Out of the blue, Mr. Stevens came and told us. We looked baffled and Mattias was the first one to break the silence.

"What do you mean Sir?"

"We got  smoke materials and Tobacco from Julvia's Shirt. There was even a burnt cigarette too in the place where she was being murdered. We tested your spit but found no Tobacco material. We even checked Natalie and Davin, but found nothing." Mr. Stevens said and I started thinking of my friends or Julvia's friends who smokes. But they were not that much suspectable.

" If you guys suspect anyone then please inform us as soon as possible." Mr. Stevens said and we nodded. After some talk we left the place and returned back to our college.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mr. Stevens's P.O.V

After I told them about the incident and the smoker, they panicked and said names of all the possible smokers who were there and  Julvia's friend. I nodded and asked Jennifer to take down the names. We talked about the murderer for sometime and then Mattias said that they were going to go back to the college now.

" So....we will be heading back to the College now. If you allow us?"
Mattias said.

" Yeah sure go ahead and if anything happens or if  you suspect  anyone then inform us immediately." I told them and they nodded.

They excused themselves and left the place. As soon as they left I instructed Jennifer.

" Keep an eye on Melissa."

____________________________________________________________________
Hey lovey-dokeys I know this chapter isnt that big but I hope you like it and plzz comment and vote for the story thankyou.😀😀😀