Deadly truth

Melissa's P.O.V

It's already the next morning and no one is here till now. Mattias looked energetic whereas Alyssa was sleeping on my lap.

"We need to get out of here" Mattias said and tried getting off the ropes but nothing happened.

"What should we do then?" I asked sounding sleepy as I couldn't sleep yesterday.

"I am thinking" Mattias said when suddenly Davin came in. Mattias immidiately straightened himself.

"No no no do not try to escape or I will kill you before your actual time comes" Davin said and I looked at Mattias. He was stiff.

"Today I am gonna introduce you to someone although Mel already knows her but still you guys won't know her" Davin said and looked like a maniac out of the cage.

Soon after he said so a girl with a green gown came in. Which shocked the most was her face. Blonde hair, blue eyes exaxtly what I saw some days ago. Nothing changed how was she here what on earth was happening.

"Nice to meet you again ME LIS SA" She said and I was utterly shocked.

"What are you doing here Kara?" I said and my jaw fixed at that moment. I didn't know what on earth was going on.

She smiled an evilish smile and looked at Mattias. Mattias and Alyssa were shocked as much as I was. Davin slowly left the room and Kara sat down in front of us.

"LEAVE ME ALONE BITCH!!! LET US GO!!" I yelled at her and she began to crackle.

"You know what Melissa" She started talking with an unusually kind voice, " I never wanted to hurt you"

'Never wanted to hurt me then I wouldn't be here' I thought to myself and gestured her to say on. She nodded and drooped her head and suddenly began to laugh like any crazy maniac.

"You need treatment, you are mentally ill" Mattias said and Kara glared at him.

"I rule you" She said and looked at me to begin talking.

" Remember when I was bald?" She asked me and I nodded.

"You were such a bitch then......you and Brianka both made fun of me!!!!" She shouted and I was so shocked to hear that. I wasn't that insane to make fun of someone who was bald and also my bestfriend. Kara has a wrong idea. She definitely is having a misunderstanding. Yes it's true that I insulted her once or twice...but that's before I knew her and in the first day of our school.

I tried to protest against it but she glided the blade across my hand and it went clear through my hand.

Mattias shouted back but nothing happened.

" I say, you listen today" She said and I could see her eyes were watery. Was I that bad? What on earth did I do which made her do this to me?

" Remember when we went to the school trip back in 5th grade? No one knew I was bald as I had my wig on. I went to bath and when I came back my wig was missing!!!!!!!! When I asked Veronica who did that she said it was YOU!!!!! and BRIANKA!!!!!" Because of you and her I couldn't go to school for 3 months!!!!! Not only that bitch even after I joined back people never stopped bullying me!!!! Everything happened because of YOU MELISSA!!!!!!!!"

Kara repeated one after another and my mind went totally blank. When did I do that? I don't remember doing anything like that to her.....MORE ACCURATELY WHY WOULD I DO THAT?!?! I do have common sense my bestfriend had this disease and I would never do anything that would hurt her at this level or THAT WOULD MAKE HER GO INTO DEPRESSION.

"K-kara you are having a misconception I can never think of hurting someone as precious as you." I repeated same line but nothing happened.

" I have more to say" She said and my heart stopped beating there.

____________________________________________________________________