Tit for Tat

Before we got far into the forest I stopped Mattias and told him that it would be unsafe to run into the forest without any direction or destiny. And there could be harmful animals too. He nodded and we thought of a different idea. Suddenly something came up to my mind and I asked him to go back to the place. That's when I realised that the place was Davin's family cottage.

Uncle often took us here when we were kids. But, one day the place got burnt because of a forest fire. From then onwards we never came here. But I do have a rough idea about the directions to the main road.

We went back to the cottage in search of any mobile or telephone. It was very risky. Once found, all dead. That's when we heard noises from a room. It was like Kara and Davin were speaking. Rather fighting too be more accurate. We went close to hear what they were talking about.

" You must be kidding me nah? I helped you through this whole plan and now you are dismissing me? What the hell Davin? I love you! And I wanna marry you. We can...we can settle our family and stay happy forever after." Kara spoke being emotional suddenly.

" Nope...I lost interest! The only one whom I love was, is and will be Julvia! I am sorry Kara but get your share and go back to your home."  Davin said showing least emotion.

Kara looked like she was gonna cry. She tried controlling her tears and started shouting at Davin.

" JULVIA! JULVIA! JULVIA! THAT'S ALL YOU KNOW HUH? DO YOU EVEN LIKE HER? YOU WOULDN'T EVEN KILL HER IF YOU LIKED HER THAT MUCH! AND YOU KNEW NATALIE WAS HEAD OVER HEELS FOR YOU!! STILL YOU LET HER COME IN CONTACT WITH YOU!!" Kara shouted and Davin showed clear disgust.

" Slow down bitch! That's not even me who killed her! After she knew everything, she disagreed about supporting me and thatsy I made Evan kill her. It's as simple as 2+2=4. Natalie is just a wall to cover up our deeds. Those cops are too clever they even found that Evan was a smoker. Thatsy I made Jim kill him and later killed Jim myself. Sad the police only thinks he is missing because I threw him far into the forest. The wild animals had already eaten him up by now I hope." Davin spoke and I was so shocked. I knew Jim. He was the guy fighting with Evan that day. It made me so sad and angry how he used everyone as his tools. Even Kara who probably did this to me for her love for Davin. I felt so sad for Kara now she lost both her bestfriend and love. That's what she is thinking right now probably.

" It has nothing to do with us marrying..." Kara whispered under her breath but Davin heard it and smirked at her.

" Believe me...Natalie is better than you. If I had to marry someone, I would marry her rather. She is such a beautiful girl with an amazing personality. And you? A bald bitch!" He said and started laughing horribly.

Kara was shocked and her eyes were beaming with fire. Davin literally poked the most weak part of her. Her eyes were all watery but her face was holding back anger.

" You sick asshole!! You betrayed me! How could u do this to me? I helped you from the beginning! Have some emotion for God's sake!" Kara shouted but Davin showed least interest.

" If  you don't marry me then I am gonna leak all the proofs and tell the police about your plan! I will freed Melissa, Mattias and Alyssa too!" That's when Davin stared at Kara.

" What did you say? What will you do?"

" I will freed them!"

Davin was approaching Kara and with a swift move he knocked out kara with a heavy book he was holding. Kara went on the floor and whined in pain. Davin pulled something out of his pocket. It was a syringe. He injected something into Kara and later tied her hands and legs with ropes. That's when we understood he was probably gonna lock Kara with us.

We went back into the room and saw Alyssa sitting on the floor. She was astonished when she saw us without any cop. We told her everything into a small gist and tied ourselves with ropes and acted as if nothing happened.

Later after 10 mins Davin came back. We acted as if we were asleep. He dumped Kara with us and left. I looked at her and she looked terrible.

____________________________________________

Hey people its been a long time since I updated this story. I was thinking about discontinuing but guess what? I am gonna finish it!! Woohoo plzz support me with votes and  comments. Thankyou.😘😘