Childhood days

Its been 2 weeks since Julvia's death. Natalie is acting differently. Now a days she calls Davin babe even though they aren't together. I guess if she has to do anything with all these. Alyssa is  also acting differently. Rescently she is avoiding me too much. Isn't talking like before. Only talks when she wants to know something and formal hi, bye. Mattias is the same as usual funny, lively and of course trying to soothe Davin. Davin has been weak since her death.

I was in the locker room where I met Alyssa face to face but she ignored and went. I tried to stop her but she didn't. I guess what is happening here.

After some minutes Mattias came and asked me to go with him to the canteen. Of course I agreed afterall how could u turn down such a sweet boy.

" Aly is ignoring me."  I said out of the blue which made him wide eyed.

" Why the hell? Now what happened?" He asked annoyed.

" If I knew then I wouldn't tell you. Do you know why?"

"Nah.."

"I see but aren't u her childhood friend"

" You are her best friend you should know more about her than me. Maybe mood swings" He said and bursted out laughing. I laughed with him too and went to the canteen. I saw Davin and Natalie waved them and sat beside them. Mattias went to order for us.

" Hey babe can u please explain me this?" She asked Davin and I was having this 'WTF' face here. Like seriously people have their limits. I saw Davin and he didn't bother  least and started explaining. By the time Mattias came with our foodies and we began to eat.

" She is doing too much now. I am suspecting her because of Julvia's death." Davin lowly wishpered. I nodded and started eating while keeping my eyes on her.

After completing lunch I went to the library where I found my 'once bestfriend' Alyssa. I thought to myself that it was the best time to ask her. People were around her and she wouldn't even try to lie. Matt was with me he nodded and we went to her.

" Alyssa whats the matter? Why the hell are you ignoring me? Mind explaining? This is creepy.....What the hell did I do now huh??" I turned her around with my hands and asked her which made her stunned. She became quite as Mattias also supported me asking the same questions. She looked down for a second and told us to follow her.

We were confused by her actions. She took us to the roof top and showed us something unexpecting. She took out her phone and showed us some chats from an unknown number.

"This...whoever this is, fucking stole my sleeps"

"What do you mean?"  I asked her.

"Read all the chats carefully" She said and we started reading it out.

" Hello! I am Mel's friend or to be more precise I am in close relation with her. You seem to be Mel's so-called best friend. Then listen to me very carefully. If I see you near her ever again then your condition will be same as of Julvia. I hope you understand what I mean or  don't you know that Julvia is dead huh? And also do you know that Mel's three sisters are gone I mean dead? Listen up buddy she is clever I accept the fact but...................she will be soon gone too. Better be away from her or do you want me to do something very serious? Will see you soon bye----Unknown" Mattias read it loud and stayed quite. He had a deep frown as if he was inspecting the message.

I didn't know what to say. I was so hopeless and rootless. It was like the world turned up-side down.

" There is more" He said and I nodded for him to begin.

" After Aly sent ' Who are you' the person sent - I am the one and only childhood friend of her who didn't know how to climb a tree and the one whom you guys bullied because of not having a single hair on the head." Mattias read out and he himself was shocked. Who the hell can it be? I don't remember any of my friends who was like that person. Bald I don't remember anyone.

Alyssa nodded and agreed with me.

Suddenly Mattias got a call and his eyes widened after seeing the caller ID.

" Police....?"

____________________________________________________________________

Hey friends!!!! Sorry I couldn't update since that day because I was having my exams and it's  very important...and I hope
you guys will find this chapter interesting thankyou😀😀😀