The Fears of Love and Loss: Ch. 8

Hey guys!

So I'm uploading again, and I have two favors to ask of you fans. :-)

First (like every week) to vote, comment, and fan. :-)

And for anyone who likes to make covers, I would like a actual good cover for this story. I suck at making them. :-)

Please and thank you! :-)

So, to the side is a video of all characters in the story so far. :-) Meaning that I have started a YouTube channel for everything that is Fangirlie101 on Wattpad. :-) It goes by the same username, to make it easier on you all. ;-)

And for those who care, there's Quentin's cool car to the side. :-)

I'm dedicating this to Immlaaarr because she dedicated one of her "Playing with Fire" chapters to me and I am yet to repay the favor. :-) Plus her status says she's sick, so feel better. :-) If you are yet to read any of her work, please check it out! It's to die for. :-)

Anyways, enough with the chatter- on to reading! Hope you enjoy it! :-)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Chapter 8-

-Griffin-

                “I don’t know if it’s such a good idea to take them, Quentin.” I warned him for about the sixth time on the car ride to La Push.

                “Cliff diving may be dangerous- but we’ve done it before.” Quentin said easily, shrugging as if this was no big idea.

                “We’re werewolves, Quentin.”

                Quentin looked at me and rolled his eyes, then returned them to the road.

                Chase and Eboni- who were seated in the back two seats of Quentin’s Jeep- looked at me for a brief second; then both looked back out at the dark landscape passing by. Ben and Daniel had taken their car and Levi, Meredith, Joey, John, and Amber rode with them. Ben and Daniel had been given their mom’s old minivan- and it was usually the brunt of our jokes in the pack.

                “I don’t want them to get hurt, Quentin.”

                “They won’t get hurt, Griffin. They don’t have to dive.”

                Eboni choose to support me. “They might, Quentin. Meredith is stubborn and might go for it, and Joey might think its fun. John won’t… But you never know with Levi.”

                Quentin chuckled, then smirked. “That Meredith is sure something.” He said, as if he heard nothing else.

                I sighed, then looked at Quentin as we slowly came to a stop as we reached La Push. “Just remember we need to keep them safe.”

                “Always part of the plan.” Quentin said, then got out of the car with the rest of us.

                Before we knew it, the others pulled up beside us and got out of their car.

                “You sure you want to do this, it’s getting dark….” I questioned skeptically, hoping they would want to go back to Irene’s.

                “No, let’s go.” Said Meredith happily, then followed Quentin to the cliff along with the others. I sighed and walked at the rear of the group, looking over to see Levi quickly glance behind him and at me. When he met my gaze, he blushed and looked back ahead, walking besides Joey.