Movie Date

A/N Warning Slight Lemon. I don't own Yugioh.

Marik and Mandy has been going out for a couple of months and to them it felt like they known each other forever. Mandy doesn't realize just yet but bit by bit she is falling under Marik's charm. She would do anything for him, just to make him happy.

Either rob a bank or killing someone, she doesn't hesitate because she is in love. Marik goes along with Mandy's plan but their at times he felt like she is his other half. He was also falling in love with Mandy.

Just as promise he has been taking Mandy out on a ride on his motorcycle although there has been a few times they almost crash because of Mandy's antics. When has her arm around his waste from the back she would lower her hand until it touches his private area.

Along with her flirting and seductive comments.

"I know something else I can ride besides the motorcycle, and he's right here"

She would then touch his private area lightly. Marik understood the message loud and clear but he was just waiting for the right time.

Marik told Mandy about the millennium items but she didn't have that much interest on it. Mandy and Marik were currently on their way to the drive thru. They were planning on seeing a movie, but little did Mandy know her boyfriend has other plans.

The movie was about to begin and they decided to sit in the backseats for to get more comfortable. After a few minutes into the movie, their attention were know on each other. They were in a heavy make out, hands were roaming around each other.

Mandy was moaning and gasping as Marik bite and suck on her neck. Mandy then inside smirk and slipped her hand down to grab a hold of Marik's hard member. Marik quickly put up a silencing spell in the car.

Marik removed his neck and leaned back moaning as Mandy continued to rub his aching cock, she then started sucking on his neck. The windows were starting to fog but they didn't care. Mandy then undid his pants to pull out his thick and long cock.

"Mmmm oh yeah that feels good"

She went down licking and tasting the cock. She could feel it throb underneath her touch, Marik was moaning whispering Mandy's name over and over. She then deep throated him, trying to fit the whole cock inside her mouth but she gagged and pulled it out choking.

"Here l-let me help"

Marik looked at Mandy with lust in his eyes, he grabbed a hold of her hair and helped to push her down mouth back on his cock. This time Mandy had no trouble deep throating him happily moaning. Marik threw his head back enjoy the pleasure and all to soon he came inside Mandy's mouth who greedily licked up his cum.

Once Marik got a hold of his breathing he then told, Mandy to lay down. She obediently lay down on the seat. Marik then got in between her legs spreading them wide. He could see that Mandy was aroused just by sucking him off. He smirk and grabbed a bottle of lubricant coating his fingers.

One by one he pushed his fingers inside Mandy's throbbing pussy trying to suck in his fingers. He then had an idea and pulled out his finger causing her to moan at the loss. He then took out his millennium rod and lubricated the end of the rod.

Mandy didn't get a chance to see what he was doing until she felt something hard against her entrance. Then without warning, Marik pushed in the millennium rod inside her pussy.

"Aaaaahhhhhhh"

Mandy screamed loud it broke her hymen. Marik licked his lips as he pulled it out slightly seeing blood and then roughly pushed it back inside deep. Mandy was then moaning enjoying the feeling imagining it was Marik instead of his millennium rod.

"Ah ah ah fuck it feels good ah ah ah"

Marik then started thrusting then end hard and deep inside Mandy. She was hanging on to the seat, as he went faster. He was enjoying the face expression she makes with every thrust he made. All to soon, Mandy cum screaming Marik's name, but Marik pushed it all the way deep inside until the millennium eye reached her pussy. Marik then removed his hand.

He was impress it was still inside her.

"M-Marik?"

He looked at Mandy's sweating face.

"A-aren't you g-going to take it out?"

"No, i want to see you do it with out touching it"

Mandy blushed and she tried to concentrate on pushing out the rod out of her sore pussy. Little by little it was coming out, Marik smirk licking his lips and he saw the whole view and he found it very hot. As that was done they cuddle together happily.

A/N Rate and Comment.