I Love You

A/N I don't own Yugioh.

As the challengers continue to duel some were sent to the shadow realm and were hurt. The last duel took place in Alcatraz. Mandy stood in Marik's room mostly the whole time until it was her beloved's turn to duel.

In the end, Yugi Muto is able to free Marik Ishtar from the influence of Yami Marik, and due to a forfeit declared by his opponent, Yugi wins the Duel and "The Winged Dragon of Ra"—but Seto Kaiba soon decides to destroy Alcatraz, to erase the memory of his loss in Battle City, and there is no way off the island before it explodes.

Mandy had her Marik back, but in the back of her mind she is aching to have her beloved back, but that was just going to have to wait a while. After everything was done even with the virtual nightmare, everyone departed.

Marik apologize to his sister and brother about his other self.

"Sister, I would like you to meet Mandy my girlfriend"

"I am very aware of that Marik we met before"

"Really?"

"During the duel and I would just like to apologize Mandy for my rude accusation, i see now you are perfect for my brother. I have never seen him this happy since forever."

Mandy smiled and nodded towards her wrapping her arm around Marik's arm.

"I would also like to apologize as well for being rude, apparently Ishizu and I made a mistake."

Marik nudge Mandy for to say something.

"There is no need, if i was in your position I would have assume the same thing."

Marik and Mandy decided to depart and relax for the rest of the day but Mandy had other plans. She convinced Marik to go out with her to the park at the night to walk around.

When they arrived at the park there were couples dancing to the songs that some people were singing live at the park. Marik and Mandy sat at the bench to see them dance.

'Mandy has been through everything and done everything for and remained to stay by my side. I love her.'

Marik got up and stretched out a hand to Mandy, she smiled and grabbed hold as he make their way to the center of the dance floor.

All those days watching from the windows
All those years outside looking in
All that time never even knowing
Just how blind I've been
Now I'm here, blinking in the starlight
Now I'm here, suddenly I see
Standing here, it's all so clear
I'm where I'm meant to be

Marik wrapped his arms around her waist and Mandy wrapped her arm around his neck and laid her head on his chest.

And at last I see the light
And it's like the fog has lifted
And at last I see the light
And it's like the sky is new
And it's warm and real and bright
And the world has somehow shifted

All at once everything looks different
Now that I see you

Marik dipped Mandy and she giggled as he spend her around giving her a small twirl, and bringing her back into his arms.

All those days chasing down a daydream
All those years living in a blur
All that time never truly seeing
Things, the way they were
Now she's here shining in the starlight 
Now she's here, suddenly I know

If she's here, it's crystal clear
I'm where I'm meant to go

'I never knew life would turn out this way, having someone in my arms that really loves me'

And at last I see the light

And it's like the fog has lifted

And at last I see the light

And it's like the sky is new

'Marik is everything I wanted, he changed me for the better. I want to spend the rest of my life with him'

And it's warm and real and bright
And the world has somehow shifted

All at once, everything is different
Now that I see you,
Now that I see you

Marik twirled Mandy around once more just as the song came to an end. He led her back to the bench they were at before. They cuddle together in happiness. Marik lifted Mandy head towards his direction to look into her eyes.

No words were said because it was shown through their eyes. Marik closed the distance and kissed her passionately on the lips. He licked her lips, causing her to open her mouth and he made his way inside.

Their tongues were dancing in a swift movement, Marik decided to allow his girlfriend to explore his mouth. She happily deepened the kiss causing Marik moan and groan once she pulled away panting.

"I love you Mandy"

"I love you to Marik"

They pulled onto each other bringing them into another loving make out session.

A/N Rate and Comment.