Stay Away

A/N I don't own Yugioh.

Mandy was walking through the hallway of the ship, looking for Marik because he left her alone without saying anything. After walking, she was about to make a turn but bump into a lady that was wearing a long robe and a eye necklace similar to Marik's millennium rod.

"Oops sorry"

Mandy was about to walk around her until the lady spoke that made her turn around.

"I want you to stay away from my brother Marik"

Ishizu said with her eyes narrow looking at Mandy but she simply glared at her annoyed with her hands on her hip.

"Excuse me?"

"I said stay away from my brother Marik"

"Yeah I kinda figured but what i mean is why?"

*Ishizu Flashback*
"Allow me to explain, the Ishtars are the guardians of the millennium items and live underground in secret, away from everyone else. The secret of the Pharaoh's memory is carried over from generation to generation, tattooed onto the back of the succeeding male in ceremony.

One year after Marik's ceremony, he plans with Ishizu and Odion to sneak outside after their father went to bed. Ishizu reluctantly agrees after Odion says he will help if anything goes wrong, but only for an hour in the following morning. Marik is ecstatic.

Early the next morning, after having put a pillow in Marik's bed to make it seem like he's still sleeping, Ishizu and Marik slip out into the rising sun with Odion. Marik is overwhelmed that there are so many people in the nearby town. He finds a magazine that has been trodden on and forgotten.

In it, he sees a picture of a man riding a motorcycle. On a nearby television set, which he has never seen before, he sees a man on a motorcycle drive off. Ishizu quickly drags Marik off and reminds him that it's time to get back to the family. Marik begs Ishizu to let him keep the picture of the motorcycle. Ishizu, realizing there's nothing she can do to dissuade him, tells him to never let their father find out.

They run into Shadi who tells them the Pharaoh is about to revive and that it is one of the Tomb Keepers' duties to guide him to his memories. After searching and failing to find Shadi again, Ishizu tells Marik to forget all he saw that day.

Upon their return, Marik points out a device that acts as an alarm to tell of someone leaving the tomb. In the darkness, they had previously missed it! Ishizu runs off in panic for Odion. Marik finds Odion being whipped by their father for his part in helping Marik and Ishizu leave. Marik is next, but Yami Marik emerges and catches the whip as it nears him.

Releasing the whip, Yami Marik takes the millennium rod and binds his father and Ishizu to the walls with magic, the latter of whom falls unconscious. Yami Marik proceeds to send his father to the shadow realm. Yami Marik is about to do the same to Ishizu, but Odion regains consciousness and Yami Marik is suppressed by "good" Marik again.

Marik is completely unaware of what he did. Upon seeing his father's body, he begins to panic. Shadi then appears above the body and says that is was the Pharaoh's revival that led to that fate.
*End of Flashback*

"Do you understand now, i am trying to protect you"

"Why?"

"Because I don't see you in the future with my brother"

Mandy simply smiles and walked up to Ishizu.

"Let me explain something to you. You don't know him like I do, I saved him. He was going to kill himself but I was there when you weren't."

Ishizu was in shock.

"That's right so that necklace of yours may show you the future but it won't tell you the truth. So you can lecture, you can warn, you can beg but you can't save someone who doesn't want to be saved. So kindly back off."

Ishizu moved aside.

"Are you talking about my brother or yourself?"

Mandy scoffs

"Don't go all psychiatrist on me. My last session didn't go so well"

Ishizu glared

"What did you do?"

Mandy smile

"Simple, I killed him. Bastard said the only way for I could get cured is to have sex with him"

"What happened to you?"

"Let's just say Marik and I share a lot in common from our past."

"You're going to get yourself hurt or worse killed"

"Then so be it"

"Your insane"

"Call it what you want but i love Marik, I'm done listening to you. Bye"

Mandy said walking away from Ishizu.

'Could she really be the one to bring my brother back? Or will she go insane like him?'

She thought in concern for her brother because he is no longer in control.

A/N Rate and Comment.