Make Me Scream

A/N Warning Lemon. I don't own Yugioh.

"Everyone leave!"

Marik shouted, Mandy stood in her spot in shock holding her red now and throbbing cheek. She was in a verge of tears.

"You hit me?"

She whispered softly, Marik quickly walked up to her and cuffed her cheeks in his hands kissing her face softly.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry please forgive me my love, i don't know what came over me"

Mandy looked into his eyes and saw he was sincere. She wrapped her arms around his neck bringing him in for a hug, Marik wrapped his arms around her waist pulling him into a hug.

He lightly kisses her on the lips and she happily accepted feeling much better. Marik wasn't done just yet he continued to deepen the kiss into a heavy make out. Marik lifted Mandy up and she quickly wrapped her legs around his waist, Marik moved away from the kiss and Mandy trail the kisses down his neck and collarbone leaving him a hickie.

He moaned as he carried her to the closes room and threw her on the bed roughly. Mandy gasp in surprise and chuckled when she notice where they were. Mandy looked at Marik with seductive eyes and he quickly removed his shirt and unbuckled his belt and pants making his way to the bed.

He helped Mandy removed her own clothes, he laid down in the bed pulling Mandy on top.

"Ride me"

He said huskily, Mandy smirk and spread her legs sitting on top teasingly making sure his now hard cock rub against her pussy. Marik groan at the hot friction against his member.

"M-mandy is this t-the punishment, i d-deserve"

Mandy smirk

"Maybe, what are you going to do about it?"

Marik grinned at her, grabbing her breasts making her moan as he pinches the nipples making them hard.

"I'm gonna make you scream"

"Make me scream baby, show me what you got"

With that said Marik thrusted up his hips until his cock was buried deep inside Mandy, causing her to scream at the sudden force entrance. She groan as the cock pulled out and then back in throwing her head back in pleasure.

Marik decided to pick it up a notch and went faster, Mandy decided to take thing into her own hands and bounced up and down on the long, hard thick cock. Her breasts were bouncing at every thrust and movements.

"Ah ah ah fuck yeah fuck me baby fuck me ah ah ah I'm yours"

Mandy was distracted with the pleasure she had her eyes close and didn't see Marik grabbed a dildo. Marik smirk lubricating the object and got it into position on Mandy's butthole.

Marik stopped his thrust but Mandy continued and swiftly he pushed the dildo inside her, causing her to scream at another intrusion and force inside her butt hole. She opened her eyes wide to see Marik looking at her smirking.

"M-marik, I'm full. P-please take it out. I-i only want you inside m-me"

Mandy was trembling and screamed as Marik switched on the dildo high it was vibrating her insides and it indeed all the way deep.

"I want to see you like this"

He then flipped them over until he was on top. The mattress caused the dildo to go more inside her, causing her to moan at the feeling. Marik put both his hand on both side of her heard and thrusted hard and rough.

Mandy shook her head side to side at the pleasure she was feeling. After an intense hard fucking Mandy cum screaming Marik's name

"Aaaaahhhh Maaarrrriiiikkkk"

Mandy's pussy tighten around Marik's cock, he made one last hard thrust into the hot pussy and he cum as well deep inside her.

Marik pulled out panting and grinned as he saw the dildo still deep inside his love's butthole, he then had a bright idea grabbing the millennium rod, he pushed the end inside Mandy's pussy. The cum was able to let him slide it in easily.

Mandy groan at the feeling seeing that Marik wasn't done just yet as he thrust the rod up inside her more going in and out fast and faster. Mandy was now moaning squirming in the bed and cum one more time.

Marik then removed the two objects and laid down next to his tired love, he covered them up with a blanket.

"Babe?"

"Yeah"

"This is our room"

Marik laughs pulling Mandy into his arms

"Really, i wasn't thinking hahaha"

"Wow you really got me good"

A few minutes of silence past

"Mandy, I'm sorry I hurt you. You didn't deserve that"

"Hey come on we just had a great make up sex, everything is forgiven. I forgive you, now stop feeling guilty."

"Okay"

"Now let's get some sleep. Goodnight handsome"

"Goodnight beautiful"

Marik didn't feel asleep right then and there he was busy thinking concern about his other personality.

A/N Rate and Comment.