Honeymoon

A/N Warning Lemon. I don't own Yugioh.

Mandy and Marik made it to Lino's beach house.

"Wow this place looks amazing"

Mandy said walking around the living room leaving Marik to carry in the bags.

"You know sweetheart we can get a lot more things done faster if you help me"

Mandy twirl to look at him with a slight pout, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Party Pooper"

Not too long after they were able to settle things in, Mandy and Marik decided to look out on the balcony towards the ocean. Marik wrapped his arm around her waist from the back and Mandy just sigh contently leaning back on her husband hard chest.

Few minutes of silence, Mandy decided to make some dinner. She went to the kitchen to see what she can make when two arms wrapped around her waist once more stopping her from doing anything.

"How about we skip dinner and go straight to the desert?"

Marik said with a seductive grin. Mandy smiled turning around to face her husband. Mandy started rubbing his hard chest with her hand in a slow stroke motion undoing three buttons of his shirt.

"As tempting as that sounds babe but I'm hungry"

Mandy said with a smile before pulling away from Marik. He stood there trying to catch his breathe. Marik had a hard on but decided to go to the bedroom and relax removing his shirt. He laid down on the bed flat with his eyes close.

"Knock, knock"

Mandy said with a smile standing in the door way. Marik opened his eyes and looked to see Mandy holding a can of whip cream and wearing a light see through purple short dress. Marik was in the room to relax and calm down but seeing his wife in that outfit was hard to control himself.

"I thought you said you were hungry?"

He asked sitting up on the bed.

"I am hungry, hungry for you that is"

Mandy said with a seductive look, licking her lips. Marik simply chuckled.

"Okay you and I both had to agree that was cheesy"

Mandy giggled.

"So what you love it"

They both laugh and Mandy made her way to the bed. Marik laid back down.

"Now sit back and relax as i enjoy my snack."

"Whatever you want baby"

Mandy uses the whip cream and put some on his nipples. She then bend down to lick them away but also in the same time making them hard and erect. Marik was groaning at the teasing treatment but nonetheless stood put.

Mandy then told Marik to take off his pants and brief. He wasted no time taking them off, Mandy was surprise he was already hard. Marik looked down and moaned as Mandy put some cool whip on his hot member.

Marik then grabbed a lubricant that was next to the bed and coated three fingers. He inserted one thrusting inside her wet pussy hard and fast. He then inserted a second finger making sure to scissors her stretching her inside preparing for what is to come.

He groaned as he felt Mandy licking him, a few seconds later the whip was already clean but she continue to lick and nip at the throbbing cock standing up. Mandy decided to have mercy on her beloved and deep throating him.

Mandy was moaning at the treatment her husband was giving her, he then inserted another finger, thrusting them hard and fast and scissoring her more. Mandy moan and groan at the feeling allowing the cock to go more deep inside her mouth.

"Ah ah ah ah Marik ah ah ah faster"

"Ah shit like that baby ah ah fuck"

A few minutes later Marik and Mandy cum together and Mandy moved just in time as it sprayed on her face. Mandy looked at Marik who had his eyes closed panting and sweating from the climax. Mandy was panting and sweating but the fun was just beginning.

Mandy the opened her legs wide going over Marik, she quickly sat down on his hard member, Marik groaned from the tight heat surrounding his aching cock. Mandy through her head back at the feeling of her beloved inside her.

Mandy laid her hand flat on his chest and leverage her to go up and down on his cock. Marik was holding on to Mandy's hip and thrusted up hard and fast meeting at Mandy's pace. The pace started to speed up and something took over Marik, because he quickly flipped her over until he was on top.

He then lifted her legs up on his shoulder as he continue to thrust at a brutal speed and strength. Mandy became a moaning mess grabbing on to the pillow for dear life because the new position allowed Marik to go deep inside her.

All to soon they both cum together, Marik cum hard and deep inside Mandy and Mandy squirted on her beloved.

A/N Rate and Comment