Battle City Finals

A/N I don't own Yugioh.

"So tell me why is it that this card game so important?"

Mandy asked her boyfriend walking right beside him. Marik explained to his girlfriend that the duel game is important because of the Egyptian God cards along with sending the Pharaoh and everyone that goes against him to the shadow realm.

"I don't know my way sounds easier, just one shot and their down."

Marik laughs

"So where are we going and what's your next move?"

"Well i have befriended the Pharaoh's idiot friends, they don't even know its me. I used the name Namu. Not only that I had Odion participate into the duel as well and he going to play as he is me"

"Interesting, i just hope it doesn't backfires"

Marik stopped causing Mandy to stop as well, he leans down kissing her on the lips lightly and pulled back.

"No worries my dear"

Mandy just smiles and continue to walk behind him. They made it to where all the other final duelist were waiting and appears Odion was already waiting.

"Hey its our friend Namu"

Said a tall boy with dirty blonde hair

"Hey I heard what you did for our friend Bakura thanks a lot"

Said another boy that was shorter and had a star shape tri-colored hair.

"It was no problem really"

'Namu' said kindly, Mandy just crossed her arms smirking enjoying the act her boyfriend was putting on.

"Woah and who that hot chick behind you?"

Said the boy with brown pointy hair. Mandy smirk when she saw a flash of jealous sparkle in her boyfriend's eyes. 'Namu' did a slight cough.

"This is my girlfriend Mandy"

Mandy simply waved at them not bothering to get know them. Not too long after, a blimp made its way down to the ground. It had a Kaibacorp logo, apparently the duel will take place in the sky.

Mandy eyes were open wide and quickly ran inside.

"Wow this is so cool, I never been in a blimp before. Isn't this great babe?"

Marik nodded but he needed to focus on other matters, because Odion was the first to go up in the challenge against Joey. Everyone gathered in the plat form while Joey and 'Marik' went up the arena.

Mandy was sitting on the railing looking down below. Everyone was paying attention close to the duel.

Marik convinces Odion that if he plays "The winged dragon of ra", he will truly be part of the Ishtar family.Odion summons the counterfeit god card, but the real god becomes enraged and creates a thunderstorm.Odion feels like a failure and he is struck by lightning. His millennium rod shatters, confirming to Yugi he isn't really Marik. Joey is also struck by lightning.

Since both duelists are unconscious with the same amount of Life Points, Kaiba declares that the winner will be the first one to get back on his feet.Joey has a dream where all his friends give him encouragement. This helps him stand up and win the duel.Odion tells Joey who the real Marik is and falls unconscious. Marik confirms this and against his will, Yami Marik takes over his body

Marik started to grip his head in pain and screamed catching everyone's attention. Mandy was in full concern​, she didn't understand what was going on with her boyfriend.

"Marik, what's wrong?"

But he continued to scream until he stopped and started laughing like a mad man. The man that stood before Mandy looked exactly like Marik but more crazier, but that didn't stop her from wrapping her arm around her beloved's neck.

"It's good to see you again my love"

"Its been too long"

Everyone stood there in shock but quickly went up the arena to help Joey and Odion. They were in serious need of medical attention. Yami Bakura pulled Mandy's hand along with his going to see where they were taking Odion for to get rid of him.

As they walked down the halls, Yami Marik suddenly slammed Mandy to the wall, her back hitting the metal wall making a slight dent. Mandy smirk evilly at her beloved, signaling him to come here.

Yami Marik laid both his hand against the wall with Mandy in between and kissed her forcing her mouth to open and began exploring her mouth. They began a heated make out for a while before pulling away panting.

"Its rare when I get to come out and play with you. Have you been killing anyone while I was gone?"

"Yes I have and I just have to say I won"

"Cheater"

"Don't be a player hater love"

Just for to shut Mandy up, he pressed his lips against hers leaving her in a dazed from the passionate kiss. Once Mandy remeber where she was, she looked around to see she was alone.

'Ugh I can't believe it, he distracted me with that but can't really complain since I did enjoyed it. Now I just need to find him'

She thought walking down the halls.

A/N Rate and Comment.