Proposal

A/N I don't own Yugioh.

A few years passed and Marik's job as a tomb keeper was now complete when the Pharaoh returned to the after life. Mandy continued on with her job as a hit girl. She lives in a mansion, along with Marik.

Mandy was currently in the living room polishing her guns and loading them. Marik walked in but froze in the door way. To be honest he was nervous everytime he sees a gun in her hand, but he knows he needed to get use to it.

Mandy was willing to teach him but he didn't do so well in the shooting range. Mandy notice he was just standing there in the door way.

"What?"

"Nothing, it's just my sister called"

Marik made his way to sit on the couch next to his girlfriend.

"What about her?"

"They will be coming back to domino city for a visit for a couple of months"

"And?"

"And i was wondering if they can stay here for the mean time while their staying"

Marik said pleading to Mandy as she stopped and looked at him. She did a thoughtful pose.

"I feel a 'no' coming on"

Mandy said sarcastically.

"Mandy come on they won't get in the way of your work. I promise besides they are coming for a special occasion"

"What occasion? Its not your birthday or mine or a holiday?"

She asked with one eye brow raised.

"That's a surprise"

He said winking at her, Mandy blushed

"Fine, whatever"

*A Week Later*

Ishizu and Odion arrived, just as promised they were staying with Marik and Mandy for a couple of months. They were kind of nervous when they saw guns were everywhere in the house. Marik decided to celebrate the occasion going to the restaurant but they would need to go to the mob restaurant for to protect Mandy's identity.

They got a table of four, they ordered their drinks and food. They spend together talking and laughing at funny stories and memories.

"So Marik is this your big occasion?"

Mandy said taking a sip of her lemonade drink. Marik smirk.

"Nope this is"

Mandy was confused but got surprised when Marik stood up with his glass of water tapping it with a spoon, it caught everyone's attention and looked towards their table.

"I would like everyone's attention, because my family is here and all of you are family. So i thought i would like to do this with family so you can all be here to witness this special occasion"

Marik got down on one knee looking at Mandy with a small black box in his hand.

"Mandy, you are my life saver. Since the day I met you, you've changed my life. I want to spend the rest of my life with you because everyday I see it like an adventure and I want to have more of that with you. I love you, the world's an oyster but your my pearl. Will you Marry me?"

Marik opened the box to reveal a diamond ring. Mandy was speechless and touched by his world. Everyone in the restaurant loved the speech Marik made but they are anxious about Mandy's reply.

"Yes"

Mandy said softly. Marik smirk he heard her but he pretended he didn't hear her to make her embarrass.

"I'm sorry i couldn't hear you, what was that?"

"Yes"

Mandy said lowly

"One more time"

"Yes!! Yes I will marry you"

She yelled blushing and embarrassingly. Marik grinned and slipped the ring on her finger. Marik stood up and so did Mandy and happily kissed. Everyone around them cheered at the happy new couple.

Lino got up and congratulated the couple. He offered the wedding to take place at his home in his backyard. The Ishtar family got to know the mob and they were very nervous about them but the feeling slowly faded away.

Ishizu offered to help with the wedding plan along with the mob's wives. Marik asked Odion to be his best man. The mobs were paying for everything saying its a wedding gifts. They offered to do plans for their honeymoon.

The only thing Marik and Mandy have to do is choose while the wedding planners gave them choices. Marik was trying to escape from that but Mandy wasn't going to have any of that.

'If I'm gonna suffer, you're going to suffer with me'

Mandy thought. Mandy and Marik were tired, they weren't planning to get married too soon but apparently everyone already made plans. Mandy and Marik were in bed dead beat tired in a few months they will get married.

Mandy looked at her fiancee happy and tired.

"I love you Marik, I really really do"

"I love you too Mandy, more than you will ever know. Now come on let's go to bed because tomorrow we have some decisions to make"

"Oh alright, you can be a pest at times"

"Hahaha goodnight Beautiful"

"Goodnight handsome"

A/N Rate and Comment.