Hide 'N' Seek

A/N I don't own Yugioh.

Ten years passed and Peaches grew into a beautiful young lady. She had her mother's personality and skills, she had her father's looks and eyes.

She goes to elementary with her best friends, Heather and Tori. She loves to play games but not just any kind of games but shadow games in which her father tells her so many times not to play in that realm.

Mandy and Marik wanted to go out and ask Ishizu and Odion if they can babysit Peaches for them and they happily agreed.

"Be a good girl for mommy and daddy and finish your homework, okay?"

Mandy told her daughter giving her an evil smirk and a wink. Peaches smiled and nodded.

"Yes mother"

"Good night sweet heart and don't cause your auntie Ishizu and uncle Odion any trouble"

"I won't"

"That's my girl"

Marik gave Peaches a kiss on the forehead. They waved good bye leaving Odion, Ishizu and Peaches alone. Ishizu walked to Peaches.

"So Peaches what would you like to play?"

Peaches turned to her with an evil smirk.

"Let's play Hide N Seek with the lights out and whoever has more cuts win. 1, 2, 3 go"

Ishizu and Odion were in shock at what Peaches said but before they said anything the lights went out.

Just then Ishizu and Odion can feel a knife blade piercing their skin but the strange thing is that its going fast and it was like Peaches was surrounding them. Ishizu quickly tried to run to turn on the lights, but when she flipped on the switch nothing happens.

"Nuh uh uh auntie Ishizu that's cheating hahaha"

Peaches voice sounded around the whole house echoing against the walls.

"Where are you?!"

Ishizu yelled panicking

"That's the point of Hide N Seek"

Ishizu then tried to feel her way around the house.

"Your getting warmer"

Ishizu was now nervous.

*Time Skip*

Mandy and Marik finally arrived home turning on the lights and was in shock to see blood everywhere on the floor and wall. The furnitures were broken and thrown across the room. Marik panic

"Peaches!! Ishizu!! Odion!!"

Marik yelled in the room.

"You called Father"

A voice said behind them and they saw Peaches covered in blood. Mandy checked her over to see she didn't have any wounds but she was fine smiling happily.

"What are you doing? Where is Ishizu and Odion?"

Marik asked his daughter.

"They are somewhere in the house, i am trying to look for them because we are playing Hide N Seek."

Mandy was standing behind Marik and smirk evilly she knew exactly what her daughter meant.

Just then Ishizu cane limping into the living room, she was relieved to see the light back on and to see her brother, she was going to make her way to them but stop in fear. Marik saw his sister, he was relived to see her but she had cuts every where on her exposed skin and she was standing there afraid.

"Ishizu are you okay, you look like you just saw a ghost"

Peaches said smirking. Ishizu was scared and just stood pointing at Peaches with fear in her eyes shaking like a leaf. Marik walked up to his sister and he saw the deep wounds.

"Sister, what happened?"

"H-her"

Marik looked to see her pointing at Peaches. Mandy was standing right behind her daughter, her hands on her shoulder.

"I don't understand what did she do?"

"I think she's referring to this daddy"

Peaches said revealing a big bloody knife. Marik was in shock.

"Peaches put that down"

"No"

"Peaches listen to me"

"No"

"Mandy tell her to put the knife down"

Mandy remained quiet and walked towards the door and locked it, she smirk turning towards her husband and sister in law. Marik was confused.

"She is doing exactly what she is suppose to do"

"What?"

Marik asked in confusion.

"You will soon find out my love"

"No tell me now what is going on?!"

Mandy ignored him

"Sweety, where is Odion?"

"I don't know I was trying to find him, he has a good hiding spot"

"Hmmm, I suppose we can just fish him out using the right bait."

She looked towards her husband smirking evilly.

"You will be out bait, call Odion and then things will be discussed"

Marik glared at his wife and daughter.

"No, tell me now"

Mandy laughs

"Well Marik I don't want to ruin the surprise. After all it is for you"

"You hurt my sister, why woul i want that?"

"You want her gone Marik, you just don't remember yet"

"I have enough of your games"

"Then just call out Odion"

"Fine but he stays by me and Ishizu"

"Whatever"

Mandy shrugged.

"Odion!! If you can hear me I'm here"

He yelled and his voice echoed around the house.

A/N Rate and Comment.