The Vcard

She did have something I was missing. The confidence, the attitude, mostly though the sexiness. Something I guess I just didn't have but I wanted it. So. Freaking. Bad.

Two weeks passed.
I'd ignored carmens sparky comments and I'd given Adam all the space that he'd needed. No that he deserved it. We finished our project. Everything was back to normal. Except me. I'd talked to Clara and she'd given me some tips and advice on having that extra wow factor. A factor I kind of liked. So when I woke up this mourning, I felt like being reckless. Plus, I went shopping so it definitely helped. I slipped on my sheer tights and my flannel shirt-dress with my block heel leather boots and my peeking bralette. It was black lace and gave a perfect sexy extra "umph" to my outfit. Hopefully it wasn't against the dress code. Not like they care...
I recently got my license so my mom let me drive her other car to school now. Which made it a better surprise for kyle. When I got in, I quickly put on my makeup and shook my hair around a bit because I just straightened it and I wanted to get that kind of bed head look.
Once I'd arrived I took a deep breath and readied myself for the opinions and judgment then got out. I immediately saw Clara and ran over to her.
"What do you think?" Her mouth opened wide and she smiled before clapping.
"There is no way kyle is gonna be able to handle himself." I laughed and she did too. Suddenly I heard Adam's voice call clara.
"Hey! Clara have you seen egy...." His eyes widened and he instantly looked down for a sec.
"She's right here! Doesn't she look hot?!" She said in a singing voice.
"Yeah...uh..she looks...great. I actually...umm i just need to talk to you."
"I can't. I need to hurry and get to my locker, grab my breakfast from kyle and run to class. Try again later." I walked off without even looking back. I felt bad but, he's has been a complete ass and im not gonna let him just think it's okay to do that. I walked in and walked past some of our soccer team players they looked at me as if they'd seen a ghost, one gave me a wink, and other said small things to themselves. It was nice, but their opinion didn't really matter to me.
I saw kyle standing looking in his locker and so I stood behind the door so he couldn't see me. When he closed his locker I popped out and scared him. For a second he laughed then he actually looked at me.
"Wow. You look.."
"Delicious, I know." I smiled then kissed him on the lips.
"Well, looks like someone is trying to show off huh babe?" He said. I rolled my eyes.
"Show off? Me? Nah. By the way, I was thinking you should sneak over tonight." His eyes widened as i whispered it into his ear.
"Where is my princess? Because I have no clue who you are. Sneak over? I'm very suspicious, yet very intrigued."I smiled and got closer to him.
"As you should be. And by the way, I am far from being a princess." He put his arms around my waist and pulled me in for a kiss. Before we were interrupted.
"Well. Well. Well. Don't take this to your head but for once I must say you look kind of cute." Carmen said.
"If you think your little outfit is gonna help, you're still off by like a lot."
"And if you think being an experienced whore is gonna knock me down from being one of the hottest girls here you're off by a lot." She raised her eyebrow than gave me a slight smirk.
"Damn maybe I have gotten to you. Kyle said I was wrong, but maybe he's right." She laughed and walked away.
"Babe..."
"I didn't say anything she's just lying." I smiled then grabbed him by his ear and pulled him down.
"She better be." I kissed his temple then walked away. He whistled as I walked to be funny, but I didn't pay him any mind.

Later that day, that long, stressful, boring, day Clara and I walked to the gym to go see kyle, more like kyle and adam. I honestly didn't want to talk about what happened. I just didn't care.
"Hey babe." Kyle said. He kissed me as he pulled me into him and I sat on the other side of him on the bench.
"Hey egypt." Adam said. I didn't want to answer but I didn't want to be too much of a bitch so I replied.
"Hi."
Clara and kyle looked at each other awkwardly then Clara pulled kyle up.
"Kyle remember that thing we had to do...." Clara said.
"No? What thing?"
"That thing. just come do it. By guys!" They both left leaving me and adam. It was pretty obvious what they were doing but they weren't getting what they wanted.
"Egypt can we please talk? I just need you to hear me.."
" I dont care. I don't want to talk about it. It didn't bother me so just get over it." I got up and began to leave.
"Egypt please I really.."
"Save it." Then I left.
At the end we all left with no more words to be exchanged. I ignored most of the morning and left myself waiting for tonight.

He crawled through the window.
The fucking window.
When I texted him that I left the back door open. I guess it does make it seem funner. If that's even a word. Nope. It's more fun. Nope. New word, tell your friends.
As I layed down he crashed down next to me.
"Wow. I can't believe I just snuck in your house. This is nice." He laughed and I shushed him.
"So what's your plan?" He asked.
"I was thinking we can Netflix and sleep."
"Wait, sleep? you want me to stay the night?" I nodded.
"We don't really have to sleep though.. we can just chill." He laughed.
"Do you even know what that means?"
"Yup."
"What does it mean egypt?"
"It means this." I hopped up on top of him straddling him and pushed him back.
"Oh I guess you do." I kissed him on his neck and put light kisses up his jawline behind his ear. Then took off my robe revealing my silk and lace pajama crop top with my silk shorts. He looked at me with wide eyes then raised an eyebrow with a smirk on his face. As he was about to say something. I put my hand over his mouth. I traced his body with my fingers and didn't say a word to him. As I went down his stomach I stopped right at his pant and undid them. He looked at me shocked and smiled then he was gonna say something I pinched his lips shut.
"On a scale of one to hell yeah would you take me right now?"
"I would. Hell yeah."
"Would you say I seduced you?"
"You did a bit more than that." I looked down and died. He had a boner. I literally just died a little.
"Told you I could." Suddenly he flipped me over and under him.
"I never doubted that. But I also never anticipated this." He laughed and kissed me.
"Anyway, let's watch Netflix now."
"That's sounds good because I surely wasn't about to actually have sex with you though you were tempting."
"Wait....what? Why?"
"Babe, you're not ready..and I don't think I'm ready to do that yet."
"Oh so technically it's you who's not ready to lose your v-card you just want it to seem like it's me." I said.
"No...I already lost mine!"
"What?! You did? To who??" I asked. He seemed hesitant.
"I swear I'm being honest when I say that she wasn't always like this, she used to be great carmen used to..."
"Wait CARMEN was your first?!"
"Yes, yes she was but..."
"Oh God I've heard it all."
"Hey!"
"I'm sorry but carmen?! I mean I understand but just, I don't even know."
"Babe. It doesn't even matter. It's in the past she's the only person I've ever slept with."
"But why aren't you ready for me?"
"Babe..I just, I don't know if I'm ready to be the one to take your virginity...I mean it's kind of big..I guess. Atleast for girls."
"Oh..why don't we just forget it all and watch netflix?" He nodded in agreement. I honestly wanted to just forget about it. It wasn't something I particularly wanted to think about at the moment.