outburst

I woke up in kyle's room. He was next to me sleeping. I had no idea what I'd said but my head hurt so bad. I dragged myself out of bed and basically crawled to the bathroom. I splashed water on my face and looked as it ran down my face. Kyle was still asleep. So I decided to go ahead and head to school. I didn't want to , but I knew I couldn't come home with a hangover. I called Clara and she picked me up. I put a note on his nightstand and left after kissing him.
"Is your head hurting? I wonder why..." Clara said laughing.
"Oh my gosh...that's so not funny.." I groaned.
"You were quite the party girl last night. Almost seemed like you threw it!"
"What do you mean?"

"Dancing on tables, winning beer pong, getting in sandwiches on the dance floor,  shouting and singing, luckly, some guy came and helped and got you down."
"Wait.. What'd he look like?"
"I dont know he was hot, who cares?" She laughed . I think I had a good idea of who she was talking about.

"Wow. Didn't know I had it in me." I grabbed her sun glasses from her glove compartment and put them on.

"By the way, what are you gonna do about kyle and adam?"  

"What do you mean?"

"Oh yeah you have the hots for adam."

"What?! No I dont!" I said.

"Ohhhhhh yeah you do. You talked about how hot he was last night, but then you were saying how you were stuck with the 'pretty boy. Which you said was kyle but you really like the pretty boy. Then you started cry-laughing. That's when I just took you to kyle's house. Don't worry, your secrets safe with me." I sighed.

"Whatever. I like kyle. That's it. Wake me up when we arrive." 

Once we got there I went straight to class I kept my head low and I tried to keep my mind off what Clara had said earlier. At lunch we all met up. I'd drugged myself up with headache relievers and it  feels like they were starting to work. 
"Hey guys."
"Hey." They all said back. I looked at Adam and asked him to come with me for a second.
I led him into the hall.
"Look I'm sorry that i.."
"Egypt. I don't care. It's my fault I shouldn't have shut you out like that. I was a huge dick and im sorry but there's something I need to tell you."

"Oh..uh...okay." I said.

"There's was more reason as to why I was angry. I was angry at you, and myself...and..."

"Me?! What did I do?!"

"Wait...not you..it's just that i.."
" I just wanted to help you, and you treated me like shit! After all I did...you..you just.."

"I'm in love with you!...okay..I..i just was angry when I found out you were with kyle..and my sister's death just made it worse." I was speechless. After knowing what I  said yesterday, I knew thi
s was gonna problem. One that I wasn't ready to deal with.

"You. I...I forgive you now let's just go back."

"Egypt."

"Let's go back! Come on." I grabbed his arm and hugged him. Then we walked back.
Suddenly I saw Carmen sitting next to kyle.
Ugghhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
"Ooh looked here it's little miss wild side! Did he make you scream?"

"What?"

"Shutup up carmen." Kyle said.

"Oh you don't remember? I came to return the keys and I caught you and kyle having sex. Oh you should have seen the way he was looking at you when he was on top of you. Damn almost had me jelous. Then I left"

"What?! We had sex?!" I yelled. Suddenly people got silent.

"Egypt it wasn't like that when you were drunk you started..."

"You had sex with her when she was drunk?!" Adam yelled.

"Kyle what the hell?!" Clara said.

"Oops I didn't know you were drunk! You're just a little wild one aren't you?!" Carmen said with a smirk before walking away.
Suddenly Adam got up and so did kyle..I could already tell they were gonna fight.

"What the fuck mate!"
"Adam...calm down" Clara said.

"You know what Adam I don't know what the hell your problem is lately but I'm sick of it man!" Kyle yelled.

"You took advantage of egypt and you don't think I'd be mad?!"

"We didn't have sex! She was drunk and started coming on to me. When carmen walked in I was just holding her down so she would stop!" Adam looked at him then he walked out. Everyone was silent but I was angry.