oops

Welp last night was a bit of a bust but I didn't really care. At this point I fell right back into the I don't care category. I walked the halls as I contemplated my life. Two class blocks went by and I kind of just dozed through them. Lunch was the only break I had to think. I'd been avoiding everyone cause I needed solitude. Half of me doesn't even blame Adam at this point. I thought about him the other day. I wondered if he was upset, but like I said I don't really care.

I'd decided to skip art and sneak out of the school building. This was really unlike me, but hey. I have good grades,  and I'm in the top ten in class so whatever. I'll make it up later. I walked down the side walk and smiled. The sun felt good on my face and the breeze left a nice chill on my arms. Fall was here, my favorite season, and I got to enjoy this day skipping school and being the badass rebel I've always wanted. Suddenly I saw one of the "jocks" walking towards me.
"Yo egypt! Here. Party at my house tonight. See you there, it's gonna be big." He handed me the paper then ran and drove off in his car. Guess he was feeling the same way. I was especially excited because it was my first party. But it was bittersweet because I never imagined my first party without eve.
Nah. It's whatever. I can take this on my own. New year, new me right?

I told Clara to come with me. That's all. I left kyle and Adam out of it. I knew kyle had a game, and Clara said Adam was busy, so I predicted I'd be fine.
The music was blasting, there were people everywhere and drinks were being served. Then later I found out it was the jocks brothers party. If that makes sense and that this was a frat party. Apparently. There was an old school kegstand, with beer pong and drunk people. Yup, exactly what I expected. I danced with Clara, then eventually with some guys, I tried not to get close but some would grind on me. I'd just walk away. I went to the back and sat on a couch. There was a really hot guy sitting next to me drinking so.... when in frat do what the frats do. He looked at me then smiled and looked away.
"What?" I asked.
"You know you shouldn't be drinking that." He said.
"Watch me." I took a gulp and almost choked and died.
"What the fuck is this shit?!"
"Told you. It's Hennessey. Way to strong for a middle schooler." He laughed and kept drinking.
"What are you drinking?" I asked.
"Ginger beer. Someone's gotta stay sane in this place."
"Welp. That's nice. And by the way I'm not in middle school. Now I'm gonna finish my drink." I took another gulp before I felt him grab my cup out of my hand.
"Hey!"
"I think you've had enough."
"Don't tell me what to do! who are you anyway?!"
"21. Now here. Have some water." He handed me the water and walked away. I felt a bit lightheaded and had a tingly sensation still in my throat.
I got up and started dancing again. I also figured why not have another drink since this was probably the one time I could actually let loose.
About 3 hours later I was flat out drunk the music was pounding in my ears and I felt Clara as she lured me to the car.
"Ww...wait..I wanna...partaaayyyy..."

"No egypt you're drunk you need to get home or somewhere." She said.
"Nope. Mommy's home. She doesn't know shhhhh...... "
"Okay, what about Adam or kyle?"

"No! Adam doesn't like me..I like kyle...he's pretty. Adam is hot though...I guess I'm stuck with prettyboy. I like pretty boy....he's sexy."

"Okayy...kyle's it is." We arrived and I felt her walk me to the door. Three knocks and kyle appeared.
"Woah..what the hell?!"
"We went to a party, she got drunk..and yeah.." Kyle picked me up and swung me over his shoulder.
"I got her. Thanks goodnight Clara."

Kyle's POV

She really was drunk. She was dancing to music that wasn't there until I finally got her to sit down.
"Baaaaabbbbeeee you look so hot in that tshirt. I hate it taaakeee it off. " She started messing with my shirt but I kept holding her down.
"Babe you're drunk I'm definitely not messing with you when you're drunk." She laughed.

"I'm not drunk kyle..I'm happy..why don't you like me? Why don't you and Adam like me? You guys are so mean..you...you're not attracted to me?and.. and Adam doesn't like me."

"We do like you..and I am attracted to you..I just.. ohhh okay egypt wait!" She puked on the floor and fell over. I grabbed her and layed her on my bed while I went to grab a towel. When I came back, she was not sleep like I'd hoped.
"Come on! All that hard work and you don't even want to touch this?!" She was sitting on the bed smiling in her black underwear. She was looking sexy as hell  and I was trying so hard not to get hard.
"Egypt, babe. Put your clothes on."
"No."
"Yes."
"Put them on me then." I grabbed her clothes and she pulled me down on the bed and climbed over me.
"Baaaaabbbbeeee.." She said. I flipped her under me and held her down. Suddenly I heard the door open and carmen was at the door eyes and mouth wide open.
"Oops, my bad." She laughed then she walked out throwing the key on the ground.