Goodbye

"Hi." He said. His voice seemed shaky and he looked at me with sad eyes.
I looked him up and down, completely scanning his body of any traces of where he'd been, and if anything had happened to him.
"You gonna tell me or do I have to ask?" I said. He looked at me and slowly ran his hand down my arm before grabbing my hand.
"Egypt..I'm actually leaving. For good. I wanted to say goodbye before I left, and to say that...I love you, and I was an ass. I shouldn't have done somethings and I apologize for  hurting you." I froze.
"So you're just leaving? Dammit kyle I just wanted space I don't want you to leave?!"
"That's not why I'm leaving. I'm leaving because I'm moving to England. My father's going there and the way everything looks his buisness is great right now and I want to after him. Plus, it's England, it's somewhere different where I've never been and I think it will be great! Of course I'm gonna miss you guys and come visit but egypt, I have to go. This will be good for me." I snatched my hand from him.
"Then go." He looked like I'd punched him.
"Egypt...don't make this hard for me please...at least say goodbye."
"Just go." I said voice cracking and tears streaming. I slammed the door and left him there.
"Egypt! Egypt! Please come out..egypt!" He stood there for a min before walking away. My anger got the best of me and next thing I knew I ended screaming and crying.
"Egypt what happened?!" She said.
"He left. Just like eve. He just left!"
"Who egypt?"
"Kyle." She looked at me with sympathy for the first time from as long as I can remember.
"I shouldn't have asked for space...I shouldn't have listened to them...DAMMIT!" I got up and ran out the door.
"Where are you going?" Carmen yelled.
"I can't let him leave like that." No matter how angry I was, being the person I am I couldn't let him leave like that.

__________________

I got out and ran to his door. I knocked over a million times before his father answered.
"Egypt? Are you okay?"
"Where's kyle?"I asked.
"He out back is everything o-" Before he finished the sentence I ran around through the gate. Being the dramatic person I was in this moment the next 5 seconds were a complete movie scene.
"Kyle!" I was completely out of breath mainly because running was not my thing.
"Egypt?" I, walking as fast as I could jumped in his arms and kissed him.
It was a long kiss, but it was great. He held me so tightly and every part of me in that moment came back to reality and made me realize how much I wanted him to stay.
"That's the best goodbye I've ever had. Very dramatic and passionate." He said laughing.
"OR AND HEAR ME OUT....it can be an okay I'll stay kiss???" I said. He smiled and put his arms around my waist.
"You have no idea how much I wish that was the case, but egypt I can't say no to this." I gulped the sadness and swallowed. I knew I was being a bit selfish cause I knew this was what he wanted.
"I love you." I said.
" I love you too." He kissed me again and then we hugged. As we walked out kyle's father stopped us and he asked to speak with me.
"Yes sir?" I said.
"Egypt, we never really got to talk much but, kyle spoke of you very fondly. If I'm honest, I've never seen him so in love. If there's anything you need even financially, give me a call. College, computer, bills...anything. I'd be happy to help. From what kyle has told me, you're a compassionate person and you are, and I quote, amazing. So don't hesitate."
He smiled and put his hand on my shoulder before pulling me into a hug.
"Take care. We'll come visit I promise." I smiled. And he walked away.

Kyle drove me home and said goodbye again. He said goodbye to carmen to but my goodbye was better.

"This is gonna sound really random but do you wanna go go-kart racing?"
Carmen said. Carmen..asking me to do something? Huh.
"But..its.."
"Not right now idiot. I mean tomorrow." She said. Bitch.
"Uh...sure why not?"
"Okay. Good. We'll I'm gonna go back upstairs and lay down I'm still kind of weak I don't even know how I managed to stand up." She went in the house and I remained outside.
I thought about kyle's father, he was really nice. I wish I'd gotten to know him and kyle's family before they left.

For the first fifteen minutes of standing outside I thought about kyle. But then I got cold and hungry and got pizza.