beach babes

We'd gotten the peppers and we were currently sitting at a small table outside of the mall.
Girls on one side, boys on the other.
I was nervous, there was no way I was streaking. I knew in the back of my mind this was stupid, but at the same time I just wanted for once to take a risk and be happy, and fun. Especially now since I have new friends. 
"Everyone ready?" Kyle asked.
"Yup." We all said, and soon it began. One by one we all started eating the Jalapeños leaving the stem to the side to also count how many we'd eaten. After about 15 minutes Clara clocked out, her face was red and she ran inside to get some water because her some did not help. At all. Soon after it was still me, kyle, and Adam. Kyle's face was a bit red, but he looked fine. Adam on the other hand was perfectly content. He was smiling at me as he was eating the peppers like it was chocolate or something. I continued eating as I looked at kyle. His eyes were so nice, and the way his he looked when he serious was even more adorable. As I was staring at him I noticed that when I stared at him I never realized how much mouth was burning. So, I came up with a strategy, I'll just stare at him to take my mind off it. As it went on it was working.
"Egypt, your stare is making me nervous." Kyle said.
"Good then it's working." I answered.  He laughed and bit before pushing the peppers away.
"My ass is gonna be burning like shit when I use the bathroom, this is too much I'm done."
"Literally burning shit."I said laughing while pushing a pepper in my mouth. Suddenly as Adam was laughing he began chocking and spit his peppers out grabbing my water and chugging it.
"Aha! Victory is mine! Yes!" I yelled as I snatched the water from Adam and drunk it before realizing that he'd just drunk from my bottle. I didn't really care at that point though, I mean after all, I was about to see kyle naked.
"DAMMIT! Ok you win egypt."
"I'm sorry what's that?! Say again please!" Adam grabbed the water back and drunk the rest of it before getting up with kyle.
"Haha looks like it's time to strip boys!" Clara said. I smiled and laughed as I watched them take their clothes off. They stripped all the way down to their boxers before I covered my face.
"Omg egypt! You can't close your eyes before the good part!"Clara said.
"Yes I do! I didn't want to see that much!" The guys were laughing but then suddenly we heard yelling behind us.
"HEY SIR PUT YOUR CLOTHES BACK ON!" One security guard said as he began walking toward us with another guard.
"Head to the beach!!" Kyle yelled. We all took off and ran out of the mall. At first I was scared but the rush was still great.

We ran all the way and hid by some huge rocks by the water. Adam and kyle threw their clothes down and looked at me.
"What?" Suddenly they reached for their boxers and immediately turned around. I then screamed when kyle yelled my name and wrapped his arms around me.
"HEY! No! GET YOUR DICK OFF OF ME!" I screamed. Suddenly I saw all three of them laughed and kyle feel to the ground laughing his head off and I notice that his boxers were still on.
"Egypt! I wasn't gonna..hug you naked!" He Burst out laughing till tears formed and then they finally stopped. They turned away from Clara and I and actually took off their boxers. All I saw was both their asses and Clara's jaw drop.
"Omg guys!"I yelled.
"Go!" Clara yelled. They both took off running and kept running down the beach. We both laughed our heads off as they ran, and i, got TWO sneak peeks at a little something. (I even think kyle caught me staring...oops)
When everything was said and done we sat and chilled on the beach watching the sunset. I was sitting next to kyle, and he was layed out beside me. He had his eyes closed and looked like he was peaceful. I looked at his abs and amired his body. Then his face. For a minute I never thought this would happen. ever. I just wish I didn't go through what I went through just to experience it. I sighed and just decided to enjoy the moment. It seemed perfect.

Once it was time to go home, we all exchanged contact info and social media stuff. Adam and Clara left, and kyle and I got back into his car.
"Did you enjoy everything?" He asked as he pulled off.
"Yeah thanks that was so fun, and Adam and Clara are great"
"That's good. Congrats on the bet, I see winning made you happy, it's a good thing I let you win." I shot him a look and he laughed.
"You look cute when you're angry." He side a smile. I was blushing so hard. He was so cute and I couldn't believe he was flirting with me. Me! The nobody, I guess not now. But still, I guess it's time to flirt back.
"You look cute when you're being a butt."I said.
"When I'm being a butt? The fact that you won't say ass makes it even cuter!" He said smiling. We were really flirting....wow maybe something can actually come out of this?
When we arrived at my house he got up and walked me to the door.
"So..." I said.
"Well goodnight." He said.
"Well damn." I accidentally said.
" I was joking! You're funny." He said laughing.
"Ummmm well that was fun and thank you..again..I think."
"Yeah no problem...you were really fun to hangout with, which is why I was wondering if you were free next week to go on a date with me?" My eyes grew wide and my mouth went dry. Everything was confirmed. So this was not a date and he was asking me on a date. O. M. G.
"Ummmm." Don't sound desperate egypt... "id love to. Although I probably need to make sure I'm free but I can text you later"

"Great, we'll goodnight." He leaned over and hugged me before walking off leaving me wanting a kiss. I got in the door, ran upstairs, watched him drive off before jumping on my bed and collapsing on my pillow screaming.

When I finished changing I texted eve and waited for her to text back, when she didn't text back I slowly drifted to sleep. I was sad I couldn't talk to her but I was also happy because I had a feeling I would have some pretty good dreams tonight.